Pro Wrestling Discussion 178: Indy Vanilla midgets headline PPVs now

It's going to be all Bray saying Ambrose is a fake and a false idol of the people and how he (Bray) is going to peel back the facade of the people's hero and such, while Ambrose talks about how Bray took something away from him and made himself an enemy he doesn't want.

I really like both of these guys, and I'm sure it's going to be fine, but I just don't get why they won't let Bray be the threat to the establishment as a whole that his character clearly should be.

I think it fits Bray's character, actually. For all his "eater of worlds" talk, he's really just a cult leader with an inferiority complex. He wants to be followed, respected, and loved by the masses. He goes after the guys that he sees as getting the love and respect from the people that he thinks he should have. He wants people holding up cell phones singing along with him and worshiping him. Cult leaders don't try to take over the Senate, they try to brainwash the weak.

Someone here was mentioning that they thought Orton had been hurt recently, if so, that's too bad. Since I've really started paying attention, Orton has ALMOST gotten really badly hurt so many times, from landing on that monitor during Wrestlemania (which was brutal...) to ALMOST landing on the upturned legs of the folding table during that last RAW, the guy seems like he's barely avoiding some curse.

It was neat really paying attention and noticing things like the hand and foot holes cut at regular spacing at all the different places people were going to be climbing, as well as the four extended foot placings on the annoucners side of the middle support beam for Rollins and Ambrose to stand on, all the monitors and such already being removed from the announce tables, ect. Neat to see how planned out things are and how much work is put into those big things.

Also, right before the match I told my wife someone on here had a theory that Ambrose would climb on top of the cage and Rollins would refuse to go up and make him come down, and that if that situation happened, I was 100% going to believe that someone at WWE was reading these threads for ideas. When Ambrose went up and then Rollins went into the cage, I was freaking out that it was actually happening! :)

Yeah I saw it on whatculture last week and quoted it here. I really hoped it wasn't true.

The only heel here is the bookers with 2 ppvs in a row ending in an interference and the ambrose/rollins match that has grown stale going to possibly run until mania where it will be staler.

Demon-child.gif

Remember this kid

"Grown stale" "staler". Sit the fuck down kid.

I'm over at Wrestling Forum, having a lurk, and some people over there don't seem to understand the concept of faces and heels and getting heat etc.

Some of the gems thus far:

"WHO in the IWC wanted the payoff to Ambrose vs Rollins end up being that Rollins won when Bray Wyatt interfered? THIS SURE AS HELL ISN'T WHAT I WANTED!"

"The fact that the show ended with 3 future stars and Ambrose vs Rollins main eventing was great and all. But the fact that they refused to give us the payoff that we wanted for five months and the win that Ambrose needed was fucking bullshit."

"We fucking wanted Ambrose to win clean, not this fuckery bullshit."
_____

"Waaaaaah! We didn't want this!!" You're not supposed to you dumb motherfuckers! They're fucking HEELS, they're SUPPOSED to do shit you don't want!

Most smarks are idiots. They confuse what they PERSONALLY want to see with what's best for business.

Most smarks are idiots. They confuse what they PERSONALLY want to see with what's best for business.

That's the Heavies too. Turning the UFC into Pride and hiring people who nobody outside of Japan has heard of will be the best thing ever. Pride doing fuck all business outside of Japan seemingly never occurs to anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back