Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread 142: The Ultimate Warrior Memorial Thread

Dallas got over as a face in FCW and Early nXt, the crowd turned on him just a bit before he beat Big E for the title. The funny thing is, aside from using a heel moveset, there has been 0 changes to the bo dallas character.

He's the most hatable person I can think of. I'd invite King Joffery to my house for dinner, before Bo Dallas.

I just can't get his short WWE tenure out of my head, where they tried to sell the same character as a face.

He got the Rocky Maivia treatment after that and they turned him heel but he wasn't the same character now as he was then. He is all about getting heat now.

Dallas got over as a face in FCW and Early nXt, the crowd turned on him just a bit before he beat Big E for the title. The funny thing is, aside from using a heel moveset, there has been 0 changes to the bo dallas character.

He was a very hateable face, almost on Orton level

Sounds like Lawler is actually trying to call the match somewhat.

Say what you want about Batista but if he's going to come back to the WWE, it's good to see him competing every week and not just showing up for big ppv's like other part-time people.

He got the Rocky Maivia treatment after that and they turned him heel but he wasn't the same character now as he was then. He is all about getting heat now.

Nah, I've seen his NXT work. He's the same guy, only now they're wisely playing off it.

producers of guardians of the galaxy must love bootistas current role within the e

Say what you want about Batista but if he's going to come back to the WWE, it's good to see him competing every week and not just showing up for big ppv's like other part-time people.

Yeah, he signed a two year deal. He's a regular now.

he's not a part timer
he signed a two year deal and will take some time off to promote him movie but other than that he is on a regular schedule

Nah, I've seen his NXT work. He's the same guy, only now they're wisely playing off it.

He wasn't telling every one to believe and all that crap so how is that the same? He was not trying to get heat before and now he clearly is

Ahhh, I missed him signing a 2 year deal.

He's been good about not pushing for the title immediately.

Back