Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread 208: Let it Reign

so is the end of tha tmatch gonna be in black and white? they odnt even show that much blood?

qZc9RV3.gif

I didn't have super high expectations for this Mania, compared to last year especially, but I enjoyed that very much.

sneaky ass seth rollins. that dude is fun to watch win/lose. hope to see him in a match with brock at extreme rules. the elbow he landed on brock on the spanish announcers table put punk's too shame, even if he did use the rope.

Good show and I like Rollins being champ, but what was the point of Bryan and Cena winning the secondary titles if the WWE champ is a full time guy now?

Triple threat, Night of Champions, all titles on the line :icon_twis

Seth's gotta hold it til Summerslam. That Main event was fucking awesome and Reigns deserves credit for putting on a good match.

So hyped right now. Was watching the Destruction of the Shield DVD this afternoon, Seth is the man.

I think it's a little goofy the MOTB winner can beat the champions opponent for the belt.

But this is the new standard/rule for MITB, I'll take it. Not extremely happy about it, but whatever. Everyone got to look good.

Cashing during a match makes it a triple threat, she may have even called it that as he came in, i can't remember.

Your world champ is the guy who just lost to Randy Orton...

Prestigious! lol

That was the best ending I can recall. Everybody came out looking strong and the right guy won. Rollins deserved that belt more than anybody in the roster. He has carried the company this past year almost by himself.

That's exactly my point.

so rollins can feud with reigns. they have a past as they were in the shield together before reigns turned on reigns and ambrose. plenty of backstory to add to seth stealing reigns 'moment' of winning the strap at mania.

edit- and throw orton in the mix cuz rollins screwed over orton too

so u have orton-reigns-rollins til brock comes back which should be a month before summerslam

Great PPV glad skybet have voided bets on main event, didn't matter for me who won, I would have made profit.

Your world champ is the guy who just lost to Randy Orton...

Prestigious! lol

He's a true asshole heel that can actually put on a good match? That is something the WWE has needed for a long time now. What's to hate?

Back