Problems getting on sherdog.net

omg the forum error is gone for me --i can post:icon_chee

no proxy !!

It is an issue many people are having... Incliding me. I can only post from work, but not from my home computer. All started last wednesday. Some info from the mods or admin would be helpful. Thanks

Who's your ISP?

I can get on at work but I can't using my friend's Rogers connection.

Ditto. Work connection works, home connection doesn't.

No problems with any other internet sites from home other than Sherdog.net.

I got the same problems. I can only get on at work and not at home.

Yeah it's fixed for me too. Thank you to the people that helped resolve the problem.

Excellent, let's hope it doesn't break it again when I do the update tomorrow. :icon_chee

I would also like to chime in and say, that I have had this problem from my home computer also since last Wednesday. I (obviously) can get on from my work computer...but not from my home computer.

Same exact situation here. I am not good with pinging or any of that more advanced computer stuff and I don't know how to fix it.

Fixed man, good shit. What was the problem?

It's working again...Great!
So what was the problem.

Fixed man, good shit. What was the problem?

I really don't know. The server configuration was redone exactly as it had been and that fixed it. Best guess is that formatted text was pasted into the config file. Invisible formatting code will cause a lot of strange behavior when it gets into programming.

Got it fixed! Very nice, thank you, now I get to go back to using Tor for other very important activities ...

Finally, Thanks whoever fixed it.

Thank you for the mods and the rest of the crew that fixed the issue.

Back