Products that exceeded your expectations

I have a pair of Cerwin-Vega's from the 1980's with real wood cabinets that still work perfectly.

9511-3.jpg
I had a set of these (12"s) hooked to a mongo Yamaha amp up until a year ago. Could listen to my music at the park down the street. Neighbors loved me when I hosted get togethers.:D

Full size jet bathtub
Bidet
Proper lubrication
Coffee
Clothes that fit
Earplugs
Eyeglasses with changing tint

My 2015 American Deluxe Stratocaster. I expected a good guitar for $1700, but it exceeds by a fair amount. The playability is superb, the fretboard is beautifully accessible and feels smooth top to bottom. I love the LSR rolling nut, I can bend strings all day and it won't stray far out of tune.

It's eight pounds light, the humbuckers add heft to the sound, and it plays like a dream. Best guitar I've ever had.

insect border spray
put it around my house and kept ants away for 4 years

I got a Set of Klipsch Speakers I bought in 1991 (they were around $2400 back then)

Motherfuckers are still bangin.
yosdqpdg1xgdaqe2fvwd.jpg

Hey bro want to buy some speakers? Boss says we have too many back at the shop and needs me to get rid of them.

23GfRc7.jpg

Hey bro want to buy some speakers? Boss says we have too many back at the shop and needs me to get rid of them.

23GfRc7.jpg

I like how those illicit parkinglot sales associates always assume you have a few grand cash waiting in your wallets just burning a hole in there, you meanwhile hopefully anticipating something like this to happen

23GfRc7.jpg
Driving out to the middle of the desert to go shooting once we came across an abandoned van full of those big speakers. We took them home and they were the shittiest things you could have imagined. I feel bad for anyone who paid for them.

Dockers Khakis. Wore a pair that had scuffed bottom edges to do yardwork, got down too suddenly and split the butt seam, but secondary butt seam still intact preventing butt exposure. I originally went with Dockers because of Levi's quality.

430E9DD8-F1B9-487D-9D70-CA54B53B34CB.jpeg
P-Bass's are great. I've never owned one, but have played them quite a bit as a couple of bass players of bands I was in had them over the years; but I prefer the Fender Jazz Bass over them. I used to have a decent Mexican one but it ended up getting stolen. I also play drums and guitar and have been focused more on those over the years now I just have a cheaper Ibanez bass that I picked up from Craigslist. It gets the job done I guess, but I've definitely played better.

I have a jam room in my basement with a PA drums, amps, keyboard, several guitars, and a bass. I wasn't really playing bass anymore when I got it and kind of skimped as I just wanted to complete my little studio space with a full band set up. I do however want to get another Jazz bass sometime down the line though.

I have the latest fender strat American professional

It really makes all other guitars irrelevant in my collection

This hooker I hired for a quickie, she gave me the whole girlfriend experience, told me I have a huge dick and really put in the effort. She even spoiled me with a bonus bj. 10/10 would recommend.

Back