Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season (2)

Sordi opened at +225. I knew that I should have taken a stab there.

Not watching as I'm in my car. Blindly tailed @Oblivian and it sounds like I cashed the dog at +225. Sweet, thanks O!

Alencar gassed from mount. LOL of course he did.

If there was livebetting I'd drop an atomic bomb on Kyle right now, even paying juice.

Fuck thought Alencar had that when he got top position with 4 minutes left, now Kyle probably won the round because he finished on top...

Was he going for an armbar there when he lost top position? wow

He didn't like being in mount, so decided to reverse himself and put himself on his back and eat some gnp instead. Good Lord, Alencar maybe the worst gas tank I've seen since Dada 3000 or whatever the guy's name was whose heart stopped vs Kimbo.

mike kyle attempts to take down alencar, takes himself down into full mount lmfao.

Somehow Alencar probably up 2-0. This is one of the sloppier gasfests I've seen in awhile.

congrats to the ref for not giving in to this idiotic crowd.

Alencar 3-0. Found enough energy to control the grappling. Glad no livebetting avail or I'd have taken a bath after rd 1 when he looked like a zombie walking back to his corner.

I would have been destroyed if Live betting was available the dude could not keep his hands up 90 seconds into the fight and somehow won all 3 rounds. Kyle would just drop to the ground before dead hands could even try to take him down

Ugh want to fade Bradley a bit here but really didn't want to pay over -150. Gonna degen for .9u though. Hope I don't regret it. 2-0 so far, let's keep it rolling!

Bang! The fade was the play I guess!

Put half a unit on Ataev but didn't catch a great price at +125

Couldn't find much I felt comfortable with here. Wanted to fade Bradley but looks like a big question mark there too
+140 5 dimes

Back