Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season

Jake was -600 on 5dimes earlier today. I can see paying that kind of juice, throwing him in a parlay or something.

-1275 is crazy to me though, even in a squash match. The sport is just too weird.
tumblr_o1nrtp9oth1u2k2rio3_400.gif
Trust me, I understand that lol.

I'm confident Shields will win.

Trust me, I understand that lol.

I'm confident Shields will win.

I am too LOL and I bet against him. You'll win the bet I'm sure, but jeez if you lose it's gonna be a brutal hit to you won't it?

I am too LOL and I bet against him. You'll win the bet I'm sure, but jeez if you lose it's gonna be a brutal hit to you won't it?
It would, but I have him in parlays. I would be a flat out retard to pay that kind of juice on one fighter, even though I give him a 99.999999% chance to win.

Does adding -1275 to a parlay even add that much to the payout?

-600 is reasonable, I feel like -1275 barely adds any money though

Howard clear rd 1.

Yeah baby!!!!

boom ez money

crazy the odds were so wide

Middleweight Howard is a beast. Like Sea Level Cain, Motivated BJ, et al. Attaboy John! Redeemed my night a bit.

Gordon+Villefort+Kusch+Cooper

$1 wins $1735 boys. Just sayin'...

Uh oh, Gamzatov with the Khabib beard and the old school Arlovski fangs.

Game over Eddie, damn.

Glad I put 2 units on Howard, those were great underdog prices against a mediocre Umalatov.

Gamzatov rd 1?

But close, I think Eddie landed the harder shots even though he landed less. Couldn't argue strongly either way.

Gamzatov clear rd 2 and Eddie exhausted.

Eddie needed to try that sooner.

Gamzatov 29-28 at worst.

Story looks awful.

Cage rust, IDK. If Villefort was any good Story would be in huge trouble here.

close round.. could go either way

Story looking worse then ever

man Story is lucky he is not facing a better fighter or he would be KTFO he looks horrible

Back