Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season

Just watched Lins tape, skill for skill he is worth a bet, no question. But fuck man why does he have to have a corey anderson like chin? Would probably go multiple units, but now feel like its only worth a .5u stab..

And Nicholson is good at taking advantage of opportunities. I'd actually favor Lins on a skill for skill basis without a doubt. His chin and Nicholson's killer instinct are the only thing that worry me though.

i believe lins has a jiu-jitsu base, am i correct? could anyone find footage of his ground game?

And Nicholson is good at taking advantage of opportunities. I'd actually favor Lins on a skill for skill basis without a doubt. His chin and Nicholson's killer instinct are the only thing that worry me though.

Exact same read, +225 still off, but not sure I can stomach watching my guy go down off an 80% blocked power shot. I bet Heun against him too and was already counting my money when that flying knee landed, smh..

Not finding enough footage on Carl Deaton III. I guess he already had a fight lined up, so he is in better shape than we think, and I don't like Bekbulat's game enough to blindly bet him, plus Carl is the naturally bigger guy (HS wrestling background as well) . That's a pass.

Been losing too many small plays that are adding up, based on guys that *could* win. Gotta tighten things up.

I am so annoyed that I am locked out of my 5Dimes account for this security update while missing all the lines I could have jumped on. Could have gotten Alexandre Almeida at the opener, now way worse than it opened.
Same here. However, I felt relieved when customer service said it was a security update. I though for a second that my account had been hacked.

Lins certainly worth a bet imo. He can counter with hard combinations if you dont set up your attacks properly. I think that can work well against Alex but the fact that Lins chin is trash makes it a 1u bet at most.

The only appealing dogs to me here are Lins, Tiller, and Barrosso. I think we'll see a lot of the favs hit on this one.
Why Tiller? He doesn't seem to have great TDD and looks like a turtle off his back. Seems like a good opponent for Rosholt to lay on for a boring decision.

Last edited:
man i'm seeing lins' reach as 79 and 71, quite a difference - anyone know which is accurate? not like it matters since nicholson has no concept of range.

Why Tiller? He doesn't seem to have great TDD and looks like a turtle off his back. Seems like a good opponent for Rosholt to lay on for a boring decision.

It's definitely the most likely outcome, but Rosholt has had trouble with heavy punchers. Rosholt's best success is against heavyweights that either like to grappler or aren't a real threat with big power standing. I feel Rosholt will be in trouble almost the entire time this is standing, and PFL has shown to have quick standups at times. At +225, I don't mind taking a stab on Tiller.

+235 for lins is ridiculous imo. did a full breakdown waiting for upload.

@sdy hey dude i notice you cap a lot of the smaller organisations, are you looking at cage warriors and invicta this weekend?

@sdy hey dude i notice you cap a lot of the smaller organisations, are you looking at cage warriors and invicta this weekend?

I'm not sure about invicta but CW, M-1 and Hex are in my sights. Will see.

2.8u Almeida -280
.5u Lins +250
.5u May -150
.5u Rosholt/Almeida +102
1u Palmer/Harrison/Mago (before opponent switch) -106, beleive the Palmer/Harrison double will be -219

Back