Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season

Harrison -4500 LOL. He's gonna run through this guy, but freak stuff happens. Weird injuries, etc. Who the hell is betting him at odds like this?

I'll do .1u on this other guy at +1800 just out of principle.

As far as I know, they didn't show the Rosholt vs. Istrefi fight on the stream. However, on the PFL website, it shows Rosholt already won: http://www.pflmma.com/fight-card/?tag=pfl-1
The stream re-started only if you refreshed it or clicked "Live" and they showed the Rosholt fight on Facebook just now. It should be archived on Facebook to watch later if you missed it.

Got Nicholson here for a bit at +110. Pretty even fight imo though.

I have a freeroll here, winning money either side. More on Nicholson though, so war Spartan!.

R1: Heun (Nicholson missed a lot; kinda close round overall)

Holy shit! Yes!!!

I'm not 100% positive the knee put him out. The falling backward with Nicholson's weight on him and slamming the back of his head on the mat might have actually been what truly KO'd him. The knee hurt him badly for sure, but not sure that's what put him out.

"I'll kill somebody for a million dollars".

Uhh, Alex, take it easy buddy...

Alex Nicholson's girlfriend looks a lot like his friend Mike Perry's former girlfriend. The Spartan is still undefeated at heavyweight.

Valiev probably won but odds were off. Coga was right in that fight all the way.

Valiev should get that decision I hope.

Right guy won, but didn't look like -300 at all.

I'm back. Had to pick up my #9 from Jersey Mike's and cheddar ruffles.

i'm so pissed i had to skip this due to lack of euro odds.

I ended up with a decent amount on Magomedov with the giant line swing. I think this fight is pretty much a coin toss. Bet him at +155 and again at +175. He shouldn't be a dog here imo.

I'm back. Had to pick up my #9 from Jersey Mike's and cheddar ruffles.

What's the #9? I like that chipotle cheesesteak they have. I try not to eat it too often because it's not exactly healthy, but man it's a solid sandwich.

What's the #9? I like that chipotle cheesesteak they have. I try not to eat it too often because it's not exactly healthy, but man it's a solid sandwich.
9-club-supreme-reg.jpg

#9 Club Supreme
"Roast beef, turkey, swiss, applewood smoked bacon and mayo

This one-of-a-kind club takes savory to a whole new level. Our premium quality Swiss cheese, Certified Angus top round roast beef, turkey, freshly grilled Applewood smoked bacon, and mayo creates a mouthwatering medley of flavor."

I get my chips from 7-Eleven cuz the bag is bigger and costs less.

I get way more ingrediensts than that picture shows.

Back