Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
MeGaMaNx18 said:
haha..uhm..i was talking bout Akeem the African Dream and the Big Boss Man..wasn't Sid and UT the Skyscrapers?

God, Akeem was one of my favorites...

The One Man Gang goes back to Africa with his manager, Slick, to rekindle his African heritage... :icon_twis

Does anyone else think that Vince is trying to go back to the cartoon character gimmicks for his wrestlers? With the emergence of TNA, I bet he's worried that the wrestlers will leave and take their name with him.

See "Duece and Domino". Lame.

does anyone else think london&kendrick are one of the greatest tag-teams of all time

angel of death said:
Does anyone know if there are plans to reunite him with 'Taker?

lol i doubt it since they killed off the character by embedding him into cement but knowing the wwe i wouldnt be surprised if they somehow magically revived him

and no way in hell is london & kendrick one of the greatest tag teams of all time. they might have some good in ring work but theyre pretty damn lame

sorry for the double post lol

sylaxRKO said:
does anyone else think london&kendrick are one of the greatest tag-teams of all time

No, they seem to lose all their non-title matches on Smackdown, yet somehow pull off the win when their titles are on the line. Gomi is kind of a real life version of them.

Francis Rossi said:
Akeem and Boss Man, not The Skyscrapers. (Edit - beaten to it)

Also, Kanyon came out a while ago. Early last year I think. He still wrestles I think, just not in the big leagues.

Actually, I read that Kanyon just announced his retirement from wrestling like 3 days ago. He said something about talking about his future plans on the Howard Stern show later.

White Snake said:
No, they seem to lose all their non-title matches on Smackdown, yet somehow pull off the win when their titles are on the line. Gomi is kind of a real life version of them.
but there the 3rd longest reigning champs in history

sylaxRKO said:
but there the 3rd longest reigning champs in history

But how good is the tag team division right now? Gregory Helms held the CW belt for a long time, but that didnt mean anything.

Honky Tonk Man held the IC belt for ages, but I wouldn't agree that he's the best IC champ of all time.

Sorry I haven't been around much.

Would you guys like a New Thread minus the "III"...?

I think it's just gonna be Official PWD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back