Elections Project 2025 major right wing groups plan on creating a new super super pack

What is funny is the same people that say “The WEF has no power and can’t really do what they say they want to do” think that this is real.

What in the actual he'll has the WEF done wrong? They're a think tank conjured by billionaires who are completely disconnected from regular people but at least they're pro humanist. They offer humane policies for dealing with major issues which need to be addressed. I don't even dislike right wing policies and tend to land on being an internal Libertarian but i don't know why the working class would so over value the very people who had exploited then during the industrial revolution by supporting regulations that undermine the values people like them generated from those experiences. Every single one of these policies is anti human rights and pro industry that enacting them all would essentially reset the planet to a smog ridden industrial hell hole rendering human rights meaningless.

What in the actual he'll has the WEF done wrong? They're a think tank conjured by billionaires who are completely disconnected from regular people but at least they're pro humanist. They offer humane policies for dealing with major issues which need to be addressed. I don't even dislike right wing policies and tend to land on being an internal Libertarian but i don't know why the working class would so over value the very people who had exploited then during the industrial revolution by supporting regulations that undermine the values people like them generated from those experiences. Every single one of these policies is anti human rights and pro industry that enacting them all would essentially reset the planet to a smog ridden industrial hell hole rendering human rights meaningless.
Exhibit A

What is funny is the same people that say “The WEF has no power and can’t really do what they say they want to do” think that this is real.
LOL. you think the WEF has more power than the Heritage Foundation, TPUSA, the Conservative Partnership Institute, etc.? Do you think it's a conspiracy theory that the GOP exists?

LOL. you think the WEF has more power than the Heritage Foundation, TPUSA, the Conservative Partnership Institute, etc.? Do you think it's a conspiracy theory that the GOP exists?
In fairness, WEF is a discussion forum where a lot of high level people come. i doubt Xi Jinping would ever come to a Heritage Foundation event. But he did come to Davos. It's also a very european type event. american wef-like groups tend to be very sinister, wef is like a incubator for a lot of the wacky ideas (you will eat ze bugs), so wacky they're upstream of meme formation. there's mindfulness and yoga events on the sidelines ffs.

what conspiracy? these people have already laid out their plans on their own website. of course you'll go along with it it too because you've already formed a human centipede with that fraudy orange election-losing rapist and you've attached yourself right behind him.

if you want to talk conspiracies, hows that stolen election thingy of yours going lately? it's been 1168 days now, have they found any of that evidence of fraud and brought it to court yet? no, but any day now, just not today right? but let me guess, it's still real to you right, or do you just want it to be because you don't know how else to cope with your rapey orange messiah getting pink socked in the election by some senile old man with dementia?

I agree with except the last part Biden is focused on the Putin, Kim Jong an Iranian mob family run efforts to destabilize his Presidency. Ukraine is Putin's deal creating problems an in Arab areas is Iran an Wagner backed issues around Yemen. I would not be surprised if Saudis are funding pat of this efforts.

What do you people actually think 5 minute cities and the bug eating policies are. I know what they think they are but those weird ass CTs aren't grounded in reality in any way whatsoever.

In fairness, WEF is a discussion forum where a lot of high level people come. i doubt Xi Jinping would ever come to a Heritage Foundation event. But he did come to Davos. It's also a very european type event. american wef-like groups tend to be very sinister, wef is like a incubator for a lot of the wacky ideas (you will eat ze bugs), so wacky they're upstream of meme formation. there's mindfulness and yoga events on the sidelines ffs.
Sure, but that's just it. Conference where people talk about shit. The Heritage Foundation basically sets the agenda for one of our two major political parties. And their wacky ideas aren't laughed at because we know that they could actually happen. Like, bringing back the patronage system (part of what this thread is about) is insane. We got rid of that because of the corruption, authoritarianism, and instability it brought.

"A network of public interest groups and lawmakers, nervous about former President Trump’s potential return to power, is quietly devising plans"

Sounds familiar. Hmmmmmmm..

Just like that Time magazine article where they blatantly talked about "fortifying" the election, lol

trump lost. fortify your feelings.

Back