Project veritas caught faking a story to wp

I am loving the irony. By getting caught trying to discredit the media with fake news, Project Veritas are making them look like very credible reporters of the facts because they weren't fooled and didn't publish it.
It's hilarious. I wonder how much Moore paid them.

170228-kellyanne-couch-oval-office-803a_9cca82c78b5d543e0bd37fb225036c9a.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg
"look at all my african americans!"

Kellyanne: "Just... one..-"
*click*
Kellyanne: "-moment... *post* cheese!"

Moore should be castrated and fed to alligators, same should have been done with Mo who fucked a 9 year old.

Both degenerate pedophiles, agreed?

Let's see how consistent you are.

<21>

Except you're backing the paedophile wingnut and defending the group supporting him.

Except you're backing the paedophile wingnut and defending the group supporting him.

Show me where. Quote.

I’m calling you out on hypocrisy. Very telling you don’t want to condemn pedophile Muhammad, yet jump on pedophile Moore.

Do you disagree both are pedos who deserve to burn in hell? Don’t dodge.

Even if Statutory Roy is behind it, there will be people that would still vote for him.
I think Project Veriliesalot, was hired by Moore by trying to make it out to be a liberal witch hunt for him getting kicked out of a mall and calling high schools in the 70-80's.

Show me where. Quote.

I’m calling you out on hypocrisy. Very telling you don’t want to condemn pedophile Muhammad, yet jump on pedophile Moore.

There's nothing to dodge, one's an admitted pedo supported by wingnuts like you, the other is something you're bringing up to deflect.

On topic, there's a hilarious Twitter thread detailing O'Keefe's buffoonery. Here are some excerpts:

There's nothing to dodge, one's an admitted pedo supported by wingnuts like you, the other is something you're bringing up to deflect.

I repeated 3 times, Moore is a pedo and should die. What support?

Very telling you're not willing to condemn a pedophile as long as he’s a “prophet” of your shitty religion.

<36>

Classic Islamist apologetics.

Very telling you're not willing to condemn a pedophile as long as he’s a “prophet” of your shitty religion.

<36>

My religion? One thing we know for sure is the pedo you're supporting is from your party. All the memes and deflection in the world won't change that.

My religion? One thing we know for sure is the pedo you're supporting is from your party. All the memes and deflection in the world won't change that.

This isn’t praying to Allah banging your head against the floor 60 times a day, repeating the same shit does nothing.

Still no condemnation of pedos from you. Very telling.

Sad!

This isn’t praying to Allah banging your head against the floor 60 times a day, repeating the same shit does nothing.

Still no condemnation of pedos from you. Very telling.

Sad!

Coming from the supporter of a party trying to elect a pedo LOLOL.

Coming from the supporter of a party trying to elect a pedo LOLOL.

Let's see

I’m calling you out on hypocrisy.

Moore should be castrated and fed to alligators, same should have been done with Mo who fucked a 9 year old.

Both degenerate pedophiles, agreed?

Let's see how consistent you are.

If you consider this support for Moore, no wonder you retards worship a pedophile desert nomad. Peacefully of course.

What does the quran say about lying? Or is lying to kafir perfectly halal?

Let's see

Pedo supporting wingnut is getting desperate LOLOL.

If you consider this support for Moore, no wonder you retards worship a pedophile desert nomad. Peacefully of course.

What does the quran say about lying? Or is lying to kafir perfectly halal?

Back