Project Veritas: Deep State Dbags admit sabotaging POTUS, Hatch Act violations, hiding evidence, etc

Which is it alt-righters?

A)The deepstate is just an idiot acting independently and reveling his deep state plan to some random

B) Super coordinated secret group controlling everything

Your propaganda is not consistent.
Huh? It's unelected officials of these alphabet agencies calling the shots. Ben Sasse admitted as much and called the legislative branch weak and impotent and it's gotten clear enough thatthe onion even made a video that nobody in Congress even remembers how to pass a law. I've only heard left wingers claim your (A) point.

Huh? It's unelected officials of these alphabet agencies calling the shots. Ben Sasse admitted as much and called the legislative branch weak and impotent and it's gotten clear enough thatthe onion even made a video that nobody in Congress even remembers how to pass a law. I've only heard left wingers claim your (A) point.
Come on..I heard the deep state bullshit from the alt-right/info wars.

They basically claim that the deepstate is some super coordinated group of high level memebers manipulating everything and basically in full control..yes they are unelected but are described as masters of disguise..basically they are the illuminati of the alt-right.

The dude in the video is literally some random low level federal employee who spills this master plan to some random.

So my question is very valid...since this video goes against the whole narrative of the "deep state" theory.

Which is it alt-righters?

A)The deepstate is just an idiot acting independently and reveling his deep state plan to some random

B) Super coordinated secret group controlling everything

Your propaganda is not consistent.

Neither. Deep State is a person. Mr State for you, plebs.

1. The "Deep State" consists of the federal bureaucracy, more specifically the civil servants who are "career employees" within their respective agencies. These people remain across various administrations, and they cannot be easily fired. These can be high ranking people (e.g. Rod Rosenstein), but they can be low ranking people too. The point is, they are acting in defiance of the President, i.e., their lawful boss, and the People's elected representative.
  2. I don't know how high up Mr. Karaffa is, but having any position in the State Department puts him in a position of government authority, and gives him access to information that the general public can't access.
  3. There are numerous examples of "Deep State" actors defying the will of the President. I think Congress should crack down on this hard, and the Courts should be equally skeptical of any self-serving agency actions.
  4. The far Left posters on this forum are in outright denial. It was always bad, but it got worse after the 2016 election.

God this CT has no legs what so ever. Did you logically think this one through when you wrote it? Because if so you have the reasoning level of a girl.

1. A Deep State has to be organized. Having random people sprinkled all over the government; which has hundreds of thousands of employees simply means you have a small amount of disgruntled employees and not some collective group.

Also Rosenstein was appointed.

2. Was that lady in Hicksville that wouldn’t sign marriage licenses to gay people part of the Deep State? You know she was going against Obama administration.

3. There is 0.001% of people in government doing this and they are some all powerful Deep State? Shit the same percentage of people at any place of business defy the rules all the time.

4. When do we get to blame Obama and or Hillary?

You alt right folks need to shut the fuck up about fake news if this is the rock solid foundation you're gonna stand on when you criticize others.

You alt right folks need to shut the fuck up about fake news if this is the rock solid foundation you're gonna stand on when you criticize others.

Zip it, OvaryPressure. The video speaks for itself. This loser is getting canned, and more will follow.

God this CT has no legs what so ever. Did you logically think this one through when you wrote it? Because if so you have the reasoning level of a girl.

1. A Deep State has to be organized. Having random people sprinkled all over the government; which has hundreds of thousands of employees simply means you have a small amount of disgruntled employees and not some collective group.

Also Rosenstein was appointed.

2. Was that lady in Hicksville that wouldn’t sign marriage licenses to gay people part of the Deep State? You know she was going against Obama administration.

3. There is 0.001% of people in government doing this and they are some all powerful Deep State? Shit the same percentage of people at any place of business defy the rules all the time.

4. When do we get to blame Obama and or Hillary?

1. No. And I suppose you’re correct about Rat Rodentstein if you ignore the fact that he’s ALSO a career employee. In other words, even if he’s fired as DAG, he still has a job a DOJ. Blow me.

2. She’s definitely a bureaucrat. Was she a federal employee? Was she hiding behind anonymity? Then no, she’s not part of the “Deep State.”

3. Where are you getting that number from? I happen to believe the number is much higher, and the only way to know is to fire each and every one of them. Do a thorough review of each department, smoke them out like rats.

4. Go for it!

Come on..I heard the deep state bullshit from the alt-right/info wars.

They basically claim that the deepstate is some super coordinated group of high level memebers manipulating everything and basically in full control..yes they are unelected but are described as masters of disguise..basically they are the illuminati of the alt-right.

The dude in the video is literally some random low level federal employee who spills this master plan to some random.

So my question is very valid...since this video goes against the whole narrative of the "deep state" theory.

I don't know what "alt right" actually means, but there are unelected officials of whom nobody even knows the names that have a creepy amount of authority and are almost impossible to fire. The DOJ is a misnomer at this point because they selectively chose targets and the alphabet agencies in the executive branch do more legislating than the legislative branch.

It's not like this video is the only piece of evidence for the horrible imbalance of power, it's just more evidence. This video could not exist and I'd still have the same opinion and the system of checks and balances is there for a reason and its dismantling should be of concern to everyone.

We have Donald Trump as president for the love of Christ because people got sick of career politicians and federal employees living in the only city that's completely immune to recessions having so much authority over people who are just trying to live their lives.

Last edited:

Is that it? That's a gray area. It appears the only reason he got in trouble was because it was illegal to secretly record in CA, and the mark was allegedly "acting" the part of a smuggler, which was found out only after the video dropped.

So OKeefe got duped and found out afterward, paid his fine, and turned over the tapes. This doesn't make him a fraud however, as he believed the guy was a human trafficker. That makes him a bad investigator, but not an intentional #fakenews outlet like those reporting on the recent hurricane. Those are two completely separate categories, bad vs fake.

You have anything else he's "faked" that doesn't have a legit excuse where the interviewee lied to him?

1. No. And I suppose you’re correct about Rat Rodentstein if you ignore the fact that he’s ALSO a career employee. In other words, even if he’s fired as DAG, he still has a job a DOJ. Blow me.

2. She’s definitely a bureaucrat. Was she a federal employee? Was she hiding behind anonymity? Then no, she’s not part of the “Deep State.”

3. Where are you getting that number from? I happen to believe the number is much higher, and the only way to know is to fire each and every one of them. Do a thorough review of each department, smoke them out like rats.

4. Go for it!

3. I’m pulling that number right out of my ass as I think you’d appreciate it more coming from there. But in the grand scheme of things there are 1.9 million federal employees. I think my number is conservative.

That's weak. They settled. When it's cheaper to settle than litigate, you settle. Nothing there proves or discredits anything.

you can red the lawsuit, he faked all that shit. If you choose to be intentionally stupid, nothing i link will change that.

You guys are the ones believing a convicted felon who has been caught many times making fake news.

So you are saying this unedited video of a State Department employee is fake

3. I’m pulling that number right out of my ass as I think you’d appreciate it more coming from there. But in the grand scheme of things there are 1.9 million federal employees. I think my number is conservative.

The actual number is probably closer to 80% of all federal workers. That's a conservative estimate. The good news is we could fire the entire 80% and never miss a beat.

you can red the lawsuit, he faked all that shit. If you choose to be intentionally stupid, nothing i link will change that.
The lawsuit claims that he faked it... Have you watched the videos?

You guys are the ones believing a convicted felon who has been caught many times making fake news.

Source that hasn't already been addressed, ie. the Vera incident? We know he fucked that up, but without malice. It was a mistake.

Back