Proof Conor vs Khabib=most significant MMA fight ever. 21-3 vs 26-0 for a belt has never happened b4

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cro cop was 16-2 vs a 22-1 Fedor when they met

Fedor was 13-1 vs a 19-1 Big Nog

Jones was 20-1 vs a 15-0 DC, which pails in comparison, yet some sherdog geeks had the nerve to call that fight one of the most significant lmao

In fact the only other fight that compares is Conor vs Aldo

Conor was 18-2 vs a 25-1 Aldo

Amazing how Conor is apart of the 2 most significant fights in MMA history from a purely statistical standpoint

Conor could even have the #3 spot as well

Conor was 20-3 vs a 28-4 Alvarez

Sherdoggers love to say Conor fights are just money fights, yet Conor's fights are the most statistically significant fights in history too (they just also happen to make huge money because of Conor)

No one else in MMA has fought more elite of the elite fighters with greater records in their primes

Name me anyone else in MMA history who has more impressive wins statistically then 17-2 (Mendes), 25-1 (Aldo), 28-4 (Alvarez) etc.

And if Conor beats Khabib, now add a 26-0

If/when Conor beats Khabib, then Conor will have 2 wins over TWO 10 year undefeated fighters from different weight classes

That is absolutely mind boggling insane. How is it that people still refuse to give Conor any credit?

No one else in MMA history will have come close to that

Conor will have wins over 25-1 (Aldo) and 26-0 (Khabib)

The first to have ended two runs of 10 plus years, in 2 different weight classes

The first to ever beat Aldo AND Khabib (10 year runs at each 145 and 155)

It's criminal how underrated and under appreciated Conor is. If Conor beats Khabib, Conor is without a doubt top 3 all time GOAT, and it isn't even close.

Show me anyone else who will have had multiple wins over 10 year undefeated fighters, and who will have had better wins statistically over as many elite fighters as Conor does while in their primes.

Only Gsp is better. Btw if Conor beats Khabib, then Conor vs Gsp will battle for the undisputed all time #1 GOAT

Last edited:
Damn man. Im pro Conor for this fight, but you are just too much

Cmon mods.

Why is this guy still here, honestly

Couture/Coleman was the most important fight because Couture was 46 at the time and Coleman was 44.

That is a combined number of 90 which is much larger than Conor/Khabib's number of 59.

Cruz vs Cody was 22-1 vs 10-0.

Your criteria is arbitrary and ill-defined. Are you talking best total win-loss ratio?
In which case DC vs Jones I is drastically better. As are many other fights.

10GUY.jpg

Fedor vs Zulu (lol): 24-1 vs 7-0.

Ok, I've got one that should be hard to top excluding two undefeated fighters against each other:

Torres vs Tapia, 10-0 vs 36-1.

Ferguson v. Khabib would've been 23-3 vs. 26-0. 2 more wins. So that would've been the most significant fight right?

Rousey vs Holm: 9-0 vs 12-0.

Your life must be amazing, TS!

For you, it's just math. The quality of opponents, the number of defenses and so on... all this mean shit.

Cro cop was 16-2 vs a 22-1 Fedor when they met

Fedor was 13-1 vs a 19-1 Big Nog

Jones was 20-1 vs a 15-0 DC, which pails in comparison, yet some sherdog geeks had the nerve to call that fight one of the most significant lmao

In fact the only other fight that compares is Conor vs Aldo

Conor was 18-2 vs a 25-1 Aldo

Amazing how Conor is apart of the 2 most significant fights in MMA history from a purely statistical standpoint

Conor could even have the #3 spot as well

Conor was 20-3 vs a 28-4 Alvarez

Sherdoggers love to say Conor fights are just money fights, yet Conor's fights are the most statistically significant fights in history too (they just also happen to make huge money because of Conor)

No one else in MMA has fought more elite of the elite fighters with greater records in their primes

Name me anyone else in MMA history who has more impressive wins statistically then 17-2 (Mendes), 25-1 (Aldo), 28-4 (Alvarez) etc.

And if Conor beats Khabib, now add a 26-0

If/when Conor beats Khabib, then Conor will have 2 wins over TWO 10 year undefeated fighters from different weight classes

That is absolutely mind boggling insane. How is it that people still refuse to give Conor any credit?

No one else in MMA history will have come close to that

Conor will have wins over 25-1 (Aldo) and 26-0 (Khabib)

The first to have ended two runs of 10 plus years, in 2 different weight classes

The first to ever beat Aldo AND Khabib (10 year runs at each 145 and 155)

It's criminal how underrated and under appreciated Conor is. If Conor beats Khabib, Conor is without a doubt top 3 all time GOAT, and it isn't even close.

Show me anyone else who will have had multiple wins over 10 year undefeated fighters, and who will have had better wins statistically over as many elite fighters as Conor does while in their primes.

Only Gsp can compare. Btw if Conor beats Khabib, then Conor vs Gsp will battle for the undisputed all time #1 GOAT

Another needed, important thread that once again proves Conor haters choose hate over facts.

Conor bless.

Broken Irish and casual hearts will be the only significant thing people will take away from this fight when all is said and done.

Rashad Evans 13-0-1 vs Machida 14-0 for the LHW belt. The beginning...and end of the Machida Era.

Rashad Evans 13-0-1 vs Machida 14-0 for the LHW belt. The beginning...and end of the Machida Era.

Not reallt. He did have the 1 more win over Shogun. I thought Shogun got robbed watching it live and was pissed because I had money on him at great odds but I rewatched the fight not too long ago and have to admit based on the scoring system at the time Machida getting the win wasn't as absurd as it seemed then and may have actually been the right call using the system to the letter

Conor fanboys especially including TS usually shit on Khabib's record.

And now this. Whatever fits your narrative right?

Khabib hasn't had that many elite wins. Just saying

Back