Proof Conor vs Khabib=most significant MMA fight ever. 21-3 vs 26-0 for a belt has never happened b4

When Conor swings that left hook the human skull cannot take it

I get Conor took 2 years off but his last fight was amazing.. And so is his overall resume. This is one of the best fights to be made in years.

TrollLogic got you guys typing paragraphs. Yeesh

again, as a conor nuthugger i'd like to apologize for this annoying goof.

Cro cop was 16-2 vs a 22-1 Fedor when they met

Fedor was 13-1 vs a 19-1 Big Nog

Jones was 20-1 vs a 15-0 DC, which pails in comparison, yet some sherdog geeks had the nerve to call that fight one of the most significant lmao

In fact the only other fight that compares is Conor vs Aldo

Conor was 18-2 vs a 25-1 Aldo

Amazing how Conor is apart of the 2 most significant fights in MMA history from a purely statistical standpoint

Conor could even have the #3 spot as well

Conor was 20-3 vs a 28-4 Alvarez

Sherdoggers love to say Conor fights are just money fights, yet Conor's fights are the most statistically significant fights in history too (they just also happen to make huge money because of Conor)

No one else in MMA has fought more elite of the elite fighters with greater records in their primes

Name me anyone else in MMA history who has more impressive wins statistically then 17-2 (Mendes), 25-1 (Aldo), 28-4 (Alvarez) etc.

And if Conor beats Khabib, now add a 26-0

If/when Conor beats Khabib, then Conor will have 2 wins over TWO 10 year undefeated fighters from different weight classes

That is absolutely mind boggling insane. How is it that people still refuse to give Conor any credit?

No one else in MMA history will have come close to that

Conor will have wins over 25-1 (Aldo) and 26-0 (Khabib)

The first to have ended two runs of 10 plus years, in 2 different weight classes

The first to ever beat Aldo AND Khabib (10 year runs at each 145 and 155)

It's criminal how underrated and under appreciated Conor is. If Conor beats Khabib, Conor is without a doubt top 3 all time GOAT, and it isn't even close.

Show me anyone else who will have had multiple wins over 10 year undefeated fighters, and who will have had better wins statistically over as many elite fighters as Conor does while in their primes.

Only Gsp is better. Btw if Conor beats Khabib, then Conor vs Gsp will battle for the undisputed all time #1 GOAT

GSP and Bisping have resumes much better than Khabib or Conor. Shit, each has a better resume of opponents than those two combined.

Conor has about a decade of actually fighting to be compared to GSP.

Conor fanboys especially including TS usually shit on Khabib's record.

And now this. Whatever fits your narrative right?

The hilarious part is how bad 21-3 looks relative to all these other fighters listed.

Care to point out where I'm wrong?

I listed nothing but statistical facts.

If I'm talking such non sense, then surely you can logically point out examples and back up your reasoning

Unlike some other posters, I did exactly that and you didn’t acknowledge even respond to some of the very valid and statistical criticisms in my post. So maybe they don’t see the point in taking the time to respond the way that I did.

Prologic

The most emotional poster on Sherdog

Jones was 20-1 vs a 15-0 DC, which pails in comparison, yet some sherdog geeks had the nerve to call that fight one of the most significant lmao

Amazing how Conor is apart of the 2 most significant fights in MMA history from a purely statistical standpoint

Sherdoggers love to say Conor fights are just money fights, yet Conor's fights are the most statistically significant fights in history too (they just also happen to make huge money because of Conor)

No one else in MMA has fought more elite of the elite fighters with greater records in their primes

Name me anyone else in MMA history who has more impressive wins statistically then 17-2 (Mendes), 25-1 (Aldo), 28-4 (Alvarez) etc.

If/when Conor beats Khabib, then Conor will have 2 wins over TWO 10 year undefeated fighters from different weight classes

That is absolutely mind boggling insane. How is it that people still refuse to give Conor any credit?

The first to have ended two runs of 10 plus years, in 2 different weight classes

It's criminal how underrated and under appreciated Conor is. If Conor beats Khabib, Conor is without a doubt top 3 all time GOAT, and it isn't even close.

Show me anyone else who will have had multiple wins over 10 year undefeated fighters, and who will have had better wins statistically over as many elite fighters as Conor does while in their primes.

Only Gsp is better. Btw if Conor beats Khabib, then Conor vs Gsp will battle for the undisputed all time #1 GOAT

Good post, Sir.

Your perspective is both interesting and legitimate.

I find Conor and his run in the UFC is criminally underrated by far too many MMA fans, all because of one loss, due to a stylisticly bad matchup against Nate Diaz. Nonsense comments like he is somehow a "coward", or had an easy path through the UFC. His career has been positively f'ing spectacular, while he is one of the most absolutely entertaining and electrifying personalities the sport has ever seen... and I have been around since the very beginning.

Max Holloway, Dustin Poirier, Chad Mendez, Jose Aldo, Nate Diaz, Eddie Alvarez... I mean WTF. That is a straight-up murderer's row of contract killers. KILLERS. If Conor beats Khabib, that is straight-up one of the very, very best 10-fight runs (Holloway through Khabib) in the history of the sport, with only 1 loss (6 *f'ing elite* wins, 1 very tough win, 2 respectable wins and 1 stylistic loss).

That said, I will be cheering for Khabib, and expect Khabib to win... But Conor is a special talent and I appreciate your perspective.

Regardless of who wins, I agree the winner should fight GSP. It would be HUGE. I think Khabib would be a much more difficult fight for GSP, but either way, it should happen.

Last edited:
<45><45>
And this retard's internet war against the 'conor haters' continues. This moron said Conor was a better wrestler than DC.

lol no shit its never happened bahaha undisputed goat!? bahah go back to WWE please. and stay off sherdog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back