Proof of the Mandela effect

it is actually listed as having two fold out chairs for extra passengers. So I see your point! I however remember the video with four people..
I guess others would remember 6

It's just fucking creepy

i just don't think what we remember is sufficient in such cases. the video is shocking and a viewer most likely is paying attention to JFK as they know what they are watching so they don't bother to pay extra attention to the surrounding environment at which point our predisposed notions based on general knowledge fill in the gaps so we assume there were 4 people instead of 6 and then the memory seems like a certainty when it was just a presumption.

Now I'm not saying it's time travel effects or parallel universes or anything. But it IS truly strange that SO MANY people can remember something wrong in the EXACT same way. WHY do we remember an early 90's movie starring Sinbad, specifically? That's pretty specific for a wrong memory, and thousands of people have that erroneous memory. That's just weird.
Maybe you americans were so overly saturated by pop culture that your brains fried trying to remember all of that.
As an ignorant hut dweller, Yeah , the hand was always under the chin, and
Funny how memory works, usually more technologically advanced societies have worse capacity for memorization. And that just shows that a vast majority can be plain wrong.

Maybe everybody is getting it wrong, it is the nutella , not mandela ,effect.

To me the biggest "proof" of the Mandela Effect is the Sinbad/Shazaam genie movie in the early 90's. I, like many many others, remember clearly hearing of that movie back in the early 90's. It's NOT the Shaq genie movie Kazaam --- let me repeat that, I am NOT confusing the Shaq genie movie with the Sinbad genie movie. I remember clearly when the Shaq movie came out, and it was definitely in the mid 90's. Plus Shaq was well known by the mid 90's, as was Sinbad, and NOBODY would EVER confuse Shaq with Sinbad. Just wouldn't happen. Plus I clearly remember wondering why they even made that Shaq movie, when just a few years earlier Sinbad made a genie movie and it tanked.

Now I'm not saying it's time travel effects or parallel universes or anything. But it IS truly strange that SO MANY people can remember something wrong in the EXACT same way. WHY do we remember an early 90's movie starring Sinbad, specifically? That's pretty specific for a wrong memory, and thousands of people have that erroneous memory. That's just weird.

Your memory betrays you.

To me the biggest "proof" of the Mandela Effect is the Sinbad/Shazaam genie movie in the early 90's. I, like many many others, remember clearly hearing of that movie back in the early 90's. It's NOT the Shaq genie movie Kazaam --- let me repeat that, I am NOT confusing the Shaq genie movie with the Sinbad genie movie. I remember clearly when the Shaq movie came out, and it was definitely in the mid 90's. Plus Shaq was well known by the mid 90's, as was Sinbad, and NOBODY would EVER confuse Shaq with Sinbad. Just wouldn't happen. Plus I clearly remember wondering why they even made that Shaq movie, when just a few years earlier Sinbad made a genie movie and it tanked.

That's because every one of those people is thinking of the movie Kazaam.

Congratulations you've done an awful lot of typing to disprove 2 of the hundreds of effects that people have had.

No worries dude, I learned to type pretty quickly, so for me, it really wasn't a lot. Glad I could help. :)

You seriously think a photo on the internet is "actual evidence" of anything these days? For real?

^ yeah this one is weird to me too. I remember it reading "may be closer than they appear." Although I don't remember if I actually read it that way, or if I just hear it repeated as being that way and assumed that it was that way. idk.

Meatloaf song...

I could link you Roden himself describing the statue with fist to forehead lost in thought.. but I'm sure you know better then the man who created the statue himself

Yes, please provide that link or source.

Chik-fil-a, chic-fil-a, rather than Chick-fil-a.

In my memories, the original name was a four letter variation, personally, I always rememered it as "chik". I still remember seeing the commercials as a kid and being confused at the name as it was misspelled. I still remember the old jingle, "Chik-fil-a, don't you just love it!" and it had a black dude pitching it.

It's interesting that many sherdoggers share the same four letter variant memory of chick fil a in this thread. http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/chick-fil-a-has-proven-the-far-left-is-easily-beatable.3207399/

Some residue of the old spelling exist. The cow ads that began in 1995 was a play on the original 4 letter spelling of the Chik.

chickfila20160721billboard2.jpg

agh makes sense I understand the question now. Ok do you remember tank boy at Tiamon square?do you remember being outraged when he refuses to move, stood up to those tanks, only to be ran over and killed??!
Well if you do then you're experiencing a Mandela effect as tank boy is not killed in this reality but rather pulled to safety by a crowd of people at the last second

The fuck? Who on the planet remembers him being killed? The whole point was he stopped the tanks and nothing happened.

"I remember something differently than it is. Since my mind is infallible, I must be from a different universe." -TS

The human mind is not a camera. You dont remember things exactly as they are. That doesnt mean there are parallel universes and holy shit I cant believe I had to type that out.

I just want proof that anyone actually thought Mandela died in prison much less that numerous people thought that. That’s the only part I doubt.

Exactly.

It should be called the 'Bernstain Bears Effect', not the 'Mandela Effect'.

This shit is good for the lolz, but seriously... Human memory is seriously flawed, and cultures tend to have a "Chinese whispers"effect on memory. Especially before the internet, when it was even easier for rumors and myths (like Mandela dying) to spread.

I've yet to see a truly compelling argument for the Mandela Effect being anything other than a glitch in the very glitchy human memory.

"I remember something differently than it is. Since my mind is infallible, I must be from a different universe." -TS

The human mind is not a camera. You dont remember things exactly as they are. That doesnt mean there are parallel universes and holy shit I cant believe I had to type that out.
Why would you type that?
Are you trying to show the board that you're unable to read?
I never once said this had anything to do with switching universes or anything retarded like that.

Actually I said this is a natural phenomena that we are yet to understand.

So think before you ever insult me again or I will send belial as well as many other hounds of hell to you and destroy your life

I got one

The song

"Shes so hiiiiiiiiigh high above meeee she's so lovely" from the 90s 2000s. I remember the song clearly being by Joey McIntyre. I remember the video and everything.

But he doesnt actually sing that song.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, that was always Tal Bachman. Shit came out when I was 10 or 11. Loved that song. Four year strong does a great cover of it

One of the most amazing examples of this effect revolves around the Thinker Statue.
I like many others remember this statue with a man with his fist to forehead. Now as current reality shows this statue was always depicted as the hand being under the chin...

Now this picture is proof that at one time the thinker did indeed have his fist to forehead. Notice the children all posing as the thinker, with their fists to forehead yet the statue itself has its fist under his chin.
1497832191708.jpg

It just shows that people are idiots. The statue is right there and they can't remember the position long enough to copy it.

Back