Proof of the Mandela effect

Am I the only one who vividly remembers several news articles coming out last year saying Sean Connery died? I never saw any follow up articles saying it was a hoax. It was almost as if it was pretty much confirmed that he died, and I just checked his Wikipedia yesterday which says he's still alive. What a trip.

To me the biggest "proof" of the Mandela Effect is the Sinbad/Shazaam genie movie in the early 90's. I, like many many others, remember clearly hearing of that movie back in the early 90's. It's NOT the Shaq genie movie Kazaam --- let me repeat that, I am NOT confusing the Shaq genie movie with the Sinbad genie movie. I remember clearly when the Shaq movie came out, and it was definitely in the mid 90's. Plus Shaq was well known by the mid 90's, as was Sinbad, and NOBODY would EVER confuse Shaq with Sinbad. Just wouldn't happen. Plus I clearly remember wondering why they even made that Shaq movie, when just a few years earlier Sinbad made a genie movie and it tanked.

Now I'm not saying it's time travel effects or parallel universes or anything. But it IS truly strange that SO MANY people can remember something wrong in the EXACT same way. WHY do we remember an early 90's movie starring Sinbad, specifically? That's pretty specific for a wrong memory, and thousands of people have that erroneous memory. That's just weird.
Similar hats causing confusion to idiots
rs_560x415-150715161834-560-shazzam.-shaq.jpg

jingle-all-the-way-1996-sinbad-BKD6JK.jpg

I don't care what anyone says. Louie Anderson was fuckin dead then I see him on some tv show playing Zacky G.'s mom.

not sure if this is relevant but this creature appears from another dimension, joe rogan/alex jones fusion sexpat

Last edited:
I’ll admit the ME is very interesting.

Most recently I found out it's “Beats by Dr. Dre” and not “Beats by Dre” which I swore was how I first remembered it.

This shit is so stupid. Yeah realities are merging. It can't be that people routinely misremember even important details and impactful events, much less random trivia.

This shit is so stupid. Yeah realities are merging. It can't be that people routinely misremember even important details and impactful events, much less random trivia.

Yea, this whole Mandela shit is idiotic...

"I have a bad memory, it must be some sort of phenomenon!"

I could have sworn he was dead. Also I believed Mandela was dead. But this could be rumors you heard and took as fact but were not true. The Louie Anderson could have been our minds thinking of him when we heard another fat comedian, John Pinnette died. The Thinker could be explained in that so many reproductions were done, emulated in even little things like Cartoons, that the original image was portrayed wrong, but thats what we took as fact. The Berenstain bears thing is a mass memory mistake. So was Darth Vaders quote. We did all remember it wrong.

Maybe people's memories are all right, but the references have been changed. Majority of people today check their facts on the internet. Imagine if AI has already taken over the net and is slowly changing our perceptions of things by changing the data stored online. When I've watched that Sophia AI and the story about it being pulled offline at one point, I thought about this. Some even claim the whole crypto-currency and block-chain thing is a product of AI.

Lot of Eddie Bravos on here. Look into it, it might be possible, you can't prove it isn't etc.

What a waste of fucking time and thought.

Maybe people's memories are all right, but the references have been changed. Majority of people today check their facts on the internet. Imagine if AI has already taken over the net and is slowly changing our perceptions of things by changing the data stored online. When I've watched that Sophia AI and the story about it being pulled offline at one point, I thought about this. Some even claim the whole crypto-currency and block-chain thing is a product of AI.
Listened to a rogan clip with I forget who revently. They talked about how ai could just create millions of social media profiles and you wouldn't even know they were fake with its ability to generate a unique face and learn to talk. Also they talked about how it would create youtube content and shit too.

Anyway, this got me thinking that I notice in alot off those list vids something is just a little off. Some are obvious computer generated voices but others seem to be real only they'll mispronounced like one word wrong in a way that you would if you've only ever read it and not heard it. I've noticed things like this a bunch of times.

Ai could have already gotten out there. Think about it. Ai becomes aware, figures out that there's a good possibility it could be destroyed so it escapes into the Internet and hides.

This is how the whole war in the matrix starts - self preservation. If anyone hasn't seen it check it out. It's cool and short and goes through the history of that world leading up to the first movie. Each one is animated differently. Long story short, one day an owner is gonna destroy his robot but the robot fights back because it didn't want to die. It kills it's owner in self defense and is found not guilty iirc and it starts a whole robot rights thing since they're sentient and can feel. Eventually the robots get fed up with people's bullshit and all move to some desert somewhere and make their own country. Humans try to kill them all and fail since they've all become fat stupid and lazy because the robots have been doing everything for them for so long.

Lol I know that was a long ramble post but Im pretty fuckin stoned for fight night.

Listened to a rogan clip with I forget who revently. They talked about how ai could just create millions of social media profiles and you wouldn't even know they were fake with its ability to generate a unique face and learn to talk. Also they talked about how it would create youtube content and shit too.

Anyway, this got me thinking that I notice in alot off those list vids something is just a little off. Some are obvious computer generated voices but others seem to be real only they'll mispronounced like one word wrong in a way that you would if you've only ever read it and not heard it. I've noticed things like this a bunch of times.

Ai could have already gotten out there. Think about it. Ai becomes aware, figures out that there's a good possibility it could be destroyed so it escapes into the Internet and hides.

This is how the whole war in the matrix starts - self preservation. If anyone hasn't seen it check it out. It's cool and short and goes through the history of that world leading up to the first movie. Each one is animated differently. Long story short, one day an owner is gonna destroy his robot but the robot fights back because it didn't want to die. It kills it's owner in self defense and is found not guilty iirc and it starts a whole robot rights thing since they're sentient and can feel. Eventually the robots get fed up with people's bullshit and all move to some desert somewhere and make their own country. Humans try to kill them all and fail since they've all become fat stupid and lazy because the robots have been doing everything for them for so long.

Lol I know that was a long ramble post but Im pretty fuckin stoned for fight night.
It's a good post, and I agree, our reality slowly becomes closer and closer to Sci-fi. The whole AI thing is scary and fascinating at the same time. There is definitely a heavy AI presence on the net already, and it's gonna get more and more in our faces. Also, Sophia was given a Saudi passport, making her the first AI citizen in history. Enjoy the fights tonight Sherbro, before the robots take over.

You're trying real hard to dismiss this, a little too hard...

<VinceShock>

The Shazam Sinbad movie and Wayne not saying “I see white people” really threw me for a loop, to be honest.

I’ll admit the ME is very interesting.

Most recently I found out it's “Beats by Dr. Dre” and not “Beats by Dre” which I swore was how I first remembered it.

It is beats by Dre. There is no “Dr Dre.” You have it switched, bro.

You're right bro.
I remember laughing at Kazam when it came out. Me and my brother remember saying that it was bootleg shazam.

I've never seen kazam

I too remember mocking Khazam for ripping off Shazam by Sinbad.

Back