Proof of the Mandela effect

I always thought it was under the chin. Never knew people thought otherwise.

Edit - just google image searched and not a single one has his hand to the head.

Show me a photo of the Thinker from 1880. Or were those altered too?

Then present the evidence. Spoiler: there is none.
well I showed a picture of children all with their fist to forehead even though the giant behind them has fist to chin.

Then I linked you were George Bernard Scott used a professional model to capture the statue, his fist just so happens to be on the forehead as well!!!

And then we got Roden himself describing the man as fist to forehead eyes down in deep thought.

Seems like evidence to me

Virtutian man used to have three sets of arms
Now there are only two

well I showed a picture of children all with their fist to forehead even though the giant behind them has fist to chin.

Then I linked you were George Bernard Scott used a professional model to capture the statue, his fist just so happens to be on the forehead as well!!!

And then we got Roden himself describing the man as fist to forehead eyes down in deep thought.

Seems like evidence to me

Firstly, you never actually presented the Rodin quote, not that it would matter.

More importantly, all this "evidence" is circumstantial. If you really want to convince me, you're gonna need to show me a photo i.e. actual evidence.

Car rearview mirrors used to read "warning objects in mirror maybe closer then they appear "

Now it's "warning objects in mirror are closer then they appear"

You can't "prove" the Mandella Effect without first proving the existence of parallel universes.

You can't "prove" the Mandella Effect without first proving the existence of parallel universes.

Yeah we should start with that. Prove this first, and then we can discuss the Berenstein/Berenstain bears.

Firstly, you never actually presented the Rodin quote, not that it would matter.

More importantly, all this "evidence" is circumstantial. If you really want to convince me, you're gonna need to show me a photo i.e. actual evidence.
Shaggy is no longer depicted with an Addams apple in any scooby doo episodes

Ms.piggie no longer is depicted with the Marilyn Monroe style of birthmark on her face.

Inspecter Gadget never had a mustache in any cartoon episode.

Suzanne Summers is now Suzanne Somer
Sally Fields in now Sally Field
Donna summers is now Donna summer

Shaggy is no longer depicted with an Addams apple in any scooby doo episodes

Ms.piggie no longer is depicted with the Marilyn Monroe style of birthmark on her face.

Inspecter Gadget never had a mustache in any cartoon episode.

Suzanne Summers is now Suzanne Somer
Sally Fields in now Sally Field
Donna summers is now Donna summer

Prove it.

Prove it.
i wish I could help you.
Memory is not perfect but it's also not that faulty.

There are thousands sentenced to death on the strength of human memory

But just keep believing that memory is that bad

i wish I could help you.
Memory is not perfect but it's also not that faulty.

There are thousands sentenced to death on the strength of human memory

But just keep believing that memory is that bad

I'm looking forward to your proof.

You seriously think a photo on the internet is "actual evidence" of anything these days? For real?

Car rearview mirrors used to read "warning objects in mirror maybe closer then they appear "

Now it's "warning objects in mirror are closer then they appear"

^ yeah this one is weird to me too. I remember it reading "may be closer than they appear." Although I don't remember if I actually read it that way, or if I just hear it repeated as being that way and assumed that it was that way. idk.

See, this is what I hate ^. Mandela Effect has become synonymous with parallel universes or time travel or something like that. It's almost certainly just memory issues. But it still should be studied and it's still interesting how many people can misremember things in exactly the same way.

You seriously think a photo on the internet is "actual evidence" of anything these days? For real?

Obviously it could be doctored, but it's still better than any "evidence" currently presented. If a photo was actually presented, I would shop it around to people who know how to recognize shoops. Fact of the matter is we can't even get to that point of the investigation because not even a doctored photo exists.

I'm looking forward to your proof.
Best evidence is in the form of parody or artistic interpretation.
Meaning although the original article has changed, things such as fan made art will show the differences.
Google search shaggy from scooby do artwork 75 percent of fan made art of shaggy shows the comical Adam's apple as well as the three long hairs that used to cover it..

See, this is what I hate ^. Mandela Effect has become synonymous with parallel universes or time travel or something like that. It's almost certainly just memory issues. But it still should be studied and it's still interesting how many people can misremember things in exactly the same way.

Well, the theory behind the Mandella Effect is that people can slip between dimensions, often collectively, which is supposed to explain the collective memory issues.

Back