Proof of the Mandela effect

Rodin's gates of hell has the thinker man with arm under chin.

1385074064_a391f95592_b.jpg

I think the Mandela Effect suggests that we remember things in a same way. The mind can't store everything it learns so it creates memories through associations. "Berenstein Bears" could merely be the mind tricking itself because in all honesty, have you ever heard of a surname with "-stain?" Meanwhile, kids at the same time as reading Berenstain Bears already know of Einstein. So the brain makes a simple assumption that this surname should end in "stein." The mind is well-known for taking shortcuts and assumptions to be more efficient. See that show on Netflix called Brain Games.

As for The Thinker:
If you were to ask somebody to strike a pose for deep thought, it would instinctively be fist to forehead as the mind itself is associated with forehead, not chin. That could explain why so many think its Mandela Effect. But because the sculpture is chin, did Rodin consciously choose to change from forehead to chin in order to make it more impressive? And if so, would he have ever noted this while creating the sculpture? Him saying forehead and pictures showing the model showing forehead is very trippy.

so even if this sillyness was true and we slipped into another reality or whatever, why would everything change......except our memories.

Youre telling me its going to change everything, pictures videos statues etc, but not our memories. like what?

so even if this sillyness was true and we slipped into another reality or whatever, why would everything change......except our memories.

Youre telling me its going to change everything, pictures videos statues etc, but not our memories. like what?
The only thing that the effect effects is the original article.

For example you can YouTube search for "bumbumbumblebee tuna " videos and you will get a lot of videos still entitled "bumbum bumblebee " even though the original video now says yum yum

It's not that it changes anything, it's that we slip into a different reality where things are subtly different. The original reality still exists, out there, somewhere.

It's not that it changes anything, it's that we slip into a different reality where things are subtly different. The original reality still exists, out there, somewhere.
or it could be a natural phenomenon that has to do with perception

if shit was indeed being altered in the external world but left unaltered in the internal minds of people, there would be no substantive way to prove the phenomenon.

And why is everyone so sure that the external environment is being altered rather than false memories being implanted into our minds?

This reminds me of:

The rick and Morty episode with the false memory parasite worms.

And.

Dark City.

You do have to admit it's pretty strange everyone is doing the fist to the forehead even though the actual statue is mere feet away.
I see two kids with their hands to their chins. I think these kids didn't even take a good look at the statue before posing. Damn kids smh.

I see two kids with their hands to their chins. I think these kids didn't even take a good look at the statue before posing. Damn kids smh.

Yeah, schools are failing our kids
ok but how can you discount all these exampleshttp://www.wildheretic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=433

At least 6 different pictures with 6 different people all standing in front of the statue with their fist to forehead..

Sure if the picture in the op was the only picture with such an occurrence then the naysayers maybe right ...

I never called you dumb for not watching lake monster videos. I didn't even watch any of those myself. I simply read your posts and they are what gave me the impression that you're dumb. Has nothing to do with any videos, Jopotamus.

Riiiiiiight. You got the impression that I was dumb, so you decided to post in the thread and let everyone know you don't know the difference between a loch and a lake.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Which of these following statement are true

1. The movie Field of dreams has a famous quote that goes "if you build it they will come"

2. The movie Field of dreams has a famous quote that goes "if you build it he will come"

If you said 1 then you're experiencing a Mandela effect

it's actually both.
when dude is walking in the cornfield and the hushed mystery voice says "he".
later on, James Earl Jones clearly says "they."

Back