Proof that women are more evil than men

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think that between men and women, women are more inherently evil. Let's take a look at things here:

Women: Hormones dictate behavior. They will become angry and short tempered, acting cruelly and hateful towards their signifigant other or those that they love just because of some stupid hormones.

Women will constantly become attracted to total scumbags, and give them their love, while a perfectly nice guy will get the brush off. (Quote made by a gorgeous young friend of mine the other day (female of course): "I would so marry Eminem in a heartbeat, I don't care if he would beat me!") And THEN, that very SAME woman, will complain that ALL MEN ARE PIGS, or will become BITTER towards all men, just because of her inability to realize that she only goes after the scuzzbags!

Now, lets say that this very same woman(1) has a female friend(2) who somehow manages to find a fairly decent guy. Let's call these two women "Woman 1 and woman 2", respectively. Here is what will CONSTANTLY happen, I have seen it happen before and have had it happen to me: Woman 1 finds some stupid fault with woman 2's boyfriend and will pollute woman 2's mind with all these stupid brash assumptions and lies about her man!

Now, keep in mind, does woman 2 stop and think "Hey, she sure isn't successful with guys, maybe she doesen't know what she's talking about..." NO!!! Woman 2 will FOLLOW HER FRIENDS' ADVICE AND FEEL LIKE THE DUDE AIN'T TREATIN' HER RIGHT AND END UP DUMPING HIM, BASED ON HER FREINDS' FLAWED ADVICE!

What do you all think about THAT? Any comments? I could go on, but I don't wanna make this post any longer......

And PLEASE don't gimme that confidence rap, that "WOMEN DON'T LOVE BAD MEN, THEY LOVE CONFIDENCE, YADA YADA YADA" Cause I've heard it a BILLION times!

Nah, both can be evil, but women have boobs, which makes them less evil imo.

A lot of what you notice seems, to this reporter, to be true.
As Burr has noticed, women are constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are.
Also, I've noticed, most of them will cheat. I'm certain every guy reading this has had at least one gf who's told him she cheated on another bf.
They cheat, while rationalizing it, and still believing they're very honest and emotionally stable.

You did not read what i posted did you?
Tldr all of it , what I saw was lame , men are raging with testosterone and have started just about every single war over many times what amounts to a dick measuring contest

Men get up to some evil shit

Whats the girls name who broke your heart ts?

Martha

Tldr all of it , what I saw was lame , men are raging with testosterone and have started just about every single war over many times what amounts to a dick measuring contest

Men get up to some evil shit

You dont think women are behind some of those wars as well? Do you think the wives and gf's of these men oblivious to what is going on? Trust me they have been in on it too.

I thought with your sub 50k net worth you can get any woman you want?

I thought with your sub 50k net worth you can get any woman you want?

It is mostly due to my good looks than anything else. I may have not have the most interesting personality but I look damn beautiful and I have my own place and have more money in the bank the 70 percent of the population in the USA.

The longer you live, you may find, the less worth the hassle having regular pussy is.
I have a regular gf but we both like to have our own lives separate.

Are you the old dude playing the guitar?

How TS views his proof:
1.jpg

How I view his proof:
professor-this-is-exactly-what-i-was-thinking_fb_3259381.jpg

They are attracted to sinister men. Or bad boys. Which, since men are wired to pursue women, make men want to act like that to attract a mate.

Cant wait until we have fuck robots that are indistinguishable from real women

Chris Rock:
"A man's lie is like, 'Uh, I'm at Rodney's house.'
A woman's lie is, 'It's your baby.'"

Back