Proof that women are more evil than men

I wouldn't say anything specific but that they don't automatically show any great attachment to(or interest in) you.

Just seems that a lot of people get locked in a kind of self fulfilling prophecy to me, having a certain view of women that's likely to be comfirmed by the kind of women they go after.
maybe but i feel like when people say that it kind of detracts from the way alot of people are. For me, I was never like that but I still had a bad experience, you know? it usually has to happen before people get jaded like that. I mean it would nice if all one had to do to avoid bad relationships would be to have a positive outlook but thats just not the way it is. It certainly doesnt help having a jaded outlook to the extreme but imo relationships are like a box of chocolates. you never know what you're gonna get lol. Hopefully you can see warning signs but then again people change over time and you'll only find out after you've given alot of time and energy you wish you hadnt.

maybe but i feel like when people say that it kind of detracts from the way alot of people are. For me, I was never like that but I still had a bad experience, you know? it usually has to happen before people get jaded like that. I mean it would nice if all one had to do to avoid bad relationships would be to have a positive outlook but thats just not the way it is. It certainly doesnt help having a jaded outlook to the extreme but imo relationships are like a box of chocolates. you never know what you're gonna get lol. Hopefully you can see warning signs but then again people change over time and you'll only find out after you've given alot of time and energy you wish you hadnt.

Yeah everyone has the potential for being treated badly yet I can't help but think a lot of these "red pill" style diatribes of all women we seem to get on here all too often tend to be self forfilling, the kind of "bad guy" chasing women probably being over represented at pickup spots just as the "bad girl" chasing men are likely to be.

I admit as well I'm cynical of the typical "I was a nice guy who got treated like crap" line when the same person is launching into a misogynistic rant(to be fare the OP doesn't seem to fall overtly into that unlike some posts we've had here), makes me question just how "nice" they actually are

Last edited:
Both sexes are slaves to hormones but whereas the male hormone always says either fight or run but above all think of a way to win the female hormones blow them every which way (depending upon if they are in heat, in need of a protector for Bub to be etc).

They're not more "evil" but evolution has certainly made them more fickle when it comes to relationship partners. The woman who rejected every male advance didn't get to breed just like the guys who didnt stop to take note of every fertile female in his vicinity didn't get to. From 100,000 bc to 10,000 bc the woman who went to pieces when they lost their mate would of soon been dinner, the one who attached herself to the nearest and best replacement the quickest was the one whose genes were past on.

Yeah everyone has the potential for being treated badly yet I can't help but think a lot of these "red pill" style diatribes of all women we seem to get on here all too often tend to be self forfilling, the kind of "bad guy" chasing women probably being over represented at pickup spots just as the "bad girl" chasing men are likely to be.

I admit as well I'm cynical of the typical "I was a nice guy who got treated like crap" like when the same person is launching into a misogynistic rant(to be fare the OP doesn't seem to fall overtly into that unlike some posts we've had here), makes me question just how "nice" they actually are
Sometimes people come off angry online when they arent really mean irl. Usually people who really are mean just don't care enough to be angry and do fucked up shit. Or maybe they were at one point a nice guy and at some point changed because of how they were treated. I don't know. I mean not every women is literally bad, but I think we do live in a culture with overarching issues. Things are constantly changing and sometimes not for the better. For example, I see alot of women on tinder saying they are "sugar babies" who seem to have no clue that what they are doing is prostitution. I even saw a girl on tinder who I knew irl as a friend of the family claiming to be a 23 year old " sugar baby" and she's actually 15.

I think that between men and women, women are more inherently evil.

Well, according to nature that would not be true. Women have and raise children. More of the sensitive type. Men are designed to be territorial and aggressive, not to mention protective of their woman. Just like any other species.

Are there that many sad, angry men in the world? Or are there that many stale trolls in the world?

You decide.

How many women have kidnapped , raped , tortured and murdered people? How many women have stormed an elementary school and shot 20 1st graders in the face ?

Women can be mean as shit , and are surely capable of fantastic mental gymnastics , but men have got the cruelty / evil thing pretty sewn up , at least the kind that really matters. Fucking your best friend , as much as that must have sucked for you TS.....it doesnt really rate.

PS : If you are hanging with the kind of women that put Eminem of all people on a pedestal, maybe that's your problem.

Mothers kill their own children far more often than fathers do.

I'm more shocked that people still idolise Eminem like that. What is this, 2002?

I think men are more evil, but since we're talking about women the craziest shit is when one woman kills a pregnant woman and then cuts the baby out of the womb and kidnaps it to raise as her own. That is some next level psycho shit on so many levels.

There are women who are not like this.....

My wife is a patient, non-emotionally kneejerkish in her reactions, very considerate, humble, hard working, and rarely complains (worked until the day of her delivery with both of our children).....
Never makes unreasonable demands. Never flies into a rage and says something stupid about me sleeping on the couch....

I had a friend once who always looked for women at clubs and bars. he was shy but very good looking.... he attracted a certain kind of woman: the kind of woman that goes out to bars and will be aggressive enough to make the first advance. These women were almost entirely LOONS. Mentally unstable, bitter, sexist, freaks.
He did this time and time again and came away with the view that "all women are nuts!". But then, after pleading with him to try another approach, he finally found his nuts and asked a girl out.... and she turned out to be a sweetheart.

We bitch about the girl who wants the bad boy..... but not all girls even want that bad boy. A certain kind of girl does. And if you're attracted to that certain kind of girl you better accept the shit that comes with it, and not blame every fucking woman for this small subset of women that you're attracted to.

Likewise, some women bitch about a certain kind of guy.... but they find themselves constantly attracted to that certain kind of badboy guy. What do they do? Well, exactly what you commented on in your initial post.

why_women_are_evil.jpg

This is the real proof

Women already know that women are more evil than men. Speak to some candid women and they will let you in on the secret.
Just look at the movies women flock to see. They have really exposed themselves in recent years. They are into dead vampires that secretly want to drink all of there blood. They also secretly want a man that will beat them.
They are a very flawed creature and men were designed to keep them in line.

Mothers kill their own children far more often than fathers do.

Mothers spend a metric fuck ton more time with there own children than men also.....no?

Do you wish to dispute that men are inherently more violent than women ?

Mothers spend a metric fuck ton more time with there own children than men also.....no?

Do you wish to dispute that men are inherently more violent than women ?
I'm saying it's not an easy thing to quantify.

You really think killing your own children is dependent on the time you spent with them? Even assuming your scientific measurement of "metric fuck ton" were accurate.

So you are saying women don't purposely go after "bad boys"? Come on bro, we have all heard it from them before. Their is a reason the saying "nice guys finish last" exists, and that is because it is true. When it comes down who a woman Wants, with all the depth of her loins to have sex with, it is not a nice guy. They want to lay the bad boy..

Nice guys, are only worthy of occasionally touching them after their sexual prime, when it is time to do the mommy thing.

True. Bad boys get them when they are hot but when they get droopy. fat and ugly they try to settle down with a nice guy. The thing is you did not want me when you were at your finest then I am damn sure not going to want you when you look like some hideous creature (yeah I am exaggerating a bit).

Woah....easy now ! TS has 20 k in the bank and a mortgaged 85 k crib ( just wait a sec he'll tell you ) . Quite certain , he's beating them off with a stick .

Not quite. I have a mortgaged 85K house with 17K on it already and over 20K in an investment firm with a S&P 500 index fund and over 8K in the bank. I am not accurately beating them off with a stick since that would earn me jail time but I am giving them teh jab and filling up the room with uppercuts, but I try not to land on them, its more for intimidation.

Based on the the OP I think "woman are more emotional and hormonal" would have been a better title than "women are more evil" is.

True. Bad boys get them when they are hot but when they get droopy. fat and ugly they try to settle down with a nice guy. The thing is you did not want me when you were at your finest then I am damn sure not going to want you when you look like some hideous creature (yeah I am exaggerating a bit).

Not quite. I have a mortgaged 85K house with 17K on it already and over 20K in an investment firm with a S&P 500 index fund and over 8K in the bank. I am not accurately beating them off with a stick since that would earn me jail time but I am giving them teh jab and filling up the room with uppercuts, but I try not to land on them, its more for intimidation.

Having money to get women is like the icing on the cake.

Work on your game, your interpersonal skills, seduction skills ... Inner game, being more comfortable in your own skin, this is what attracts women more than your Mortgage.

Back