Proper 12 - Conor releases an alcopop which cannot be sold in Ireland as whiskey - I just ordered 2

People are just hating. Let the man have his success. If you don't like it don't buy it, it's terrible how bad people are hating on a guy for being on top. It's not like he's some boring as fighter like gsp. The dude brings it every time and puts his health and well being on the for your entertainment just like every other combat sportsman.

Most people don't drink whiskey, he wants it to appeal to the masses rather than the Connoseiurs.
God you butchered connaisseurs. You make it sound like a prehistoric crocodile or something

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and...s-new-whiskey-a-taste-test-1.3634848?mode=amp

Proper No. Twelve will be available in Ireland and the US with a suggested retail price up to €35 in Ireland and up to $29.99 in the USA, positioning it at a similar price point to Jameson. It went on sale this week in branches of Tesco and at Dublin Airport.

Seáneen Sullivan is a whiskey expert and founder of L. Mulligan Whiskey Shop and L. Mulligan Grocer Pub.

Sugary drink with alcohol.

Whisky and whiskey - grain, malt and water. Maybe carmel if you're bottom self supermarket and your product hasn't been aged long enough.

Last time I drank shit with carmel was twenty years ago and I may have molested a horse on the way home.
Sounds like it might have been you that got molested, that could explain your outbursts.
giphy.webp

Oh and it's name would probably fall under misleading advertising - because EU courts care about selling something pretending to be 12 years old instead of being 3 years of shite that other distilleries or supermarkets didn't want - WHICH IS WHY THEY ADDED FUCKING HONEY AND VANILLA BECAUSE IT'S piss.
you're able to get away with this shit in America it's like them labeling all sprkling wine here Champagne

Are you retarded? They're not adding vanilla aroma, but the whiskey has a vanilla note, naturally.

Warriorscomeout is taking a absolute pounding in his own thread....

Next time think before you post.

Warriorscomeout is taking a absolute pounding in his own thread....

Next time think before you post.
"But but but I did 10 mins of searching and now I'm an expert! Oh well guess I better find another topic to study so I can discredit Conor"

It's poundings like this that create irrational Conor haters like Mysterio. It's funny to watch it unfold.

hmm I'm not sure they added vanilla.
read some whiskey taste notes, some people say this whiskey has plum and apple notes, or honey or dried fruits
doesn't mean they added those
Take a look at the bottle.

No, you need to take a look at the bottle. It's says "hints of honey, vanilla and toasted wood". As other people indicated, these are flavor notes. Do you think they blended particles of toasted wood into it?

Here is how whiskey is defined

https://www.agriculture.gov.ie/medi...ctednames/IrishWhiskeytechnicalfile141114.pdf

"“Malt Irish Whiskey/ Irish Malt Whiskey” is made from natural raw materials, 100% malted barley, water and yeast. Other natural enzymes may also be used at the brewing and fermentation stage. Malted barley is produced to individual specification by dedicated malting companies, which may be un-peated or peated in character. By using 100% malted barley, “Malt Irish Whiskey/ Irish Malt Whiskey” has distinctive smooth, velvet, full and oily texture with a malty and sweet taste. “Malt Irish Whiskey/ Irish Malt Whiskey” is defined as a spirit made from a mash of 100% malted barley and: a) saccharified by the diastase of malt contained therein, with or without other natural enzymes; b) fermented by the action of yeast; c) distilled in pot stills in such manner that the distillate has an aroma and taste derived from the materials used."

Now take a look at the bottle

20180921_155227-02-jpeg.439817

Vanilla and honey added plus some BS about toasted wood.

"If so desired and prior to bottling, the blender may use the only additive which is permitted for Irish whiskey, namely plain caramel colouring (E150a)." - not fucking honey and vanilla.

Edit: somebody send me the back of the bottle and or a link showing this is sold as “Irish whiskey” in the EU (not via the US). I will then buy a bottle of this piss.

Edit 2: I ordered two via a friend from the US and one bottle from Tesco. Will take a look the back labeling and compare. Now that will take two weeks for the US bottles. I will also have a talk with some authorities about the “Proper 12” labeling for 3 year old piss. It might mean something other than 12 year old whiskey for somebody from Dublin but not a drunk German or Pole.

Chill out man.

Even if it tastes bad I will drink a bottle a week as I'm a true Conor fan and not a fake fan

Whiskey must age for more than 3 years. Don't know when he started his business, but won't buy this rubbish

Sugary drink with alcohol.

Whisky and whiskey - grain, malt and water. Maybe carmel if you're bottom self supermarket and your product hasn't been aged long enough.

Last time I drank shit with carmel was twenty years ago and I may have molested a horse on the way home.
this is why I'm ten years sober bro. that horse pulled the okie doke on me. smh.

Whiskey must age for more than 3 years. Don't know when he started his business, but won't buy this rubbish
Oh you're one of those insufferable twonks who thinks he can taste the difference.
Penn and Teller already proved that if you blindfold someone, give them two different glasses of liquor, tell them one is £200 a bottle and one is £20 (but its actually the other way around) they will 9 times out of 10 say the (one they think) is the expensive one tastes better, when in reality it was the cheap piss.

Way to reach ts. How is this relevant to MMA anyway?

Back