Media Proper 12 sold more than most brands in a year, in the first few weeks and is still selling out

No one will care once he stops fighting for another 2 years again.

the man can create 12 year old whiskey in 2 fuckin months. that's how smart.

His whiskey venture is incredibly successful.
Conor McGregor apologizes for selling out of whiskey

conor-mcgregor-with-bottle-1280.jpg

"Conor McGregor is apologizing to his fans after his whiskey, Proper No. 12, sold out too fast.

"The booze prematurely sold out what was meant to be a six-month supply.

“I don’t usually see reason to apologize,” said the MMA champ, adding “we are producing hundreds of thousands of bottles now” to restock shelves in December.

"A source said that means “a couple million bottles” will be headed to the US and Ireland early next month for McGregor’s thirsty fans."

Who did he apologize to?

ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!!!

Conor knows how to exploit the stupidity of his nuthuggers.

Last edited:
Eh doesnt change that he got mauled by khabib and will do again if they ever meet

His whiskey venture is incredibly successful.
Conor McGregor apologizes for selling out of whiskey

conor-mcgregor-with-bottle-1280.jpg

"Conor McGregor is apologizing to his fans after his whiskey, Proper No. 12, sold out too fast.

"The booze prematurely sold out what was meant to be a six-month supply.

“I don’t usually see reason to apologize,” said the MMA champ, adding “we are producing hundreds of thousands of bottles now” to restock shelves in December.

"A source said that means “a couple million bottles” will be headed to the US and Ireland early next month for McGregor’s thirsty fans."
He's a liar.

His whisky is trash and no one is buying it. He is trying to act like its popular so people will try it. The production for that shitty whisky which is a blend of young whisky barely meeting the age requirements, can be bottled in minutes. As soon as he stops fighting its all over, save for a few collectors i'd imagine!

He's a liar.

His whisky is trash and no one is buying it. He is trying to act like its popular so people will try it. The production for that shitty whisky which is a blend of young whisky barely meeting the age requirements, can be bottled in minutes. As soon as he stops fighting its all over, save for a few collectors i'd imagine!

Life is short, be nice to Conor :)

have you tried it? From what iv'e read it's a good mixing whiskey and is priced as such
I haven’t drank it with coke yet, but I like my jack and coke so i might I normally drink whisky like that neat or on the rocks or in my coffee.

It’s not bad for the price.

Rocks or neat I still reach for my McCallen but if been putting the Proper 12 in my coffee as of late.

It’s become a good coffee add on for a night cap.

You nut huggers will buy anything he sells. He is just profiting off of your stupidity.

The name does have a nice ring to it though. It is probably half the reason it sells so well.

He's a liar.

The places that have it here have plenty.

I bought one for the hell of it for the Khabib fight and was gonna take a shit for each of Conor’s knockdowns on Khabib.

Ended up drinking one shot when Khabib got his knockdown since it was just sitting there undrank lol.

It’s nkt the worst I’ve ever had and I find I lime it in my coffee. Jury is still out on if I ever buy another bottle however.

Great for Conor he found a lot of success outside the UFC. I doubt he fights much longer maybe 1-2 more fights then calls it a career.

It retails as low/medium price
It is OK in general, and that is consistent with the price
Personal choice, like it or dislike it, your choice
Biggest fail is saying that it is not a success financially

Back