Media Proper 12 sold more than most brands in a year, in the first few weeks and is still selling out

lmao at people buying & enjoying it. Obviously they know nothing about whiskey.

Suddenly, all Conor hating bedwetters on Sherdog have become Whiskey experts.

<36>

Dude we get it you idolize and worship him....eat a dick already

What’s your cut, TS? How much $ has Conor given to you?

You seriously need to get a life.

Yes I knew all that. But how is it related to my post?
You said you have never seen grown men all twisted up over a fighter. Just an example of it happening before. It's nothing new

Yes I knew all that. But how is it related to my post?
Sorry I just re read your post and realized you meant Obsessed in a fanboy way. I took it as meaning Obsessed as in Haters. My Bad.

DUUUUUUUDE you're a serious person.
My respect.

Laphroaig, Caol Ila and Ardbeg do not satisfy you?
DUUUUUUUDE you're a serious person.
My respect.

Laphroaig, Caol Ila and Ardbeg do not satisfy you?

Thanks man, nice to see that u don’t drink blended piss either
I’ve tried all the Isley malts but LAGAVULIN is by far the strongest and smokiest.

there's obviously a bunch of us that don't like conor. But how can you dislike what he's doing here.

We want these guys to get paid a lot more, but these new guys that are starting to get a little more money need to learn to from conor, schaub, gsp, rockhold etc. On ways to keep making money while their fighting and specially after.

good for conor man, get paid.

have you tried it? From what iv'e read it's a good mixing whiskey and is priced as such
Who the fuck mixes whiskey? That alone tells me your opinion doesn’t count on the matter

“Other brands”

That’s pretty vague

Most other brands are unknown to most people I would say

Good for him tho, his fans will surely never not have reasons to drink

High sales doesn't mean quality. The sale volume is simply due to his fans worshiping everything he does. It's a horrible whiskey, regardless of price point.

lmao at people buying & enjoying it. Obviously they know nothing about whiskey.
Not a Conor fan but people used to drinking cheap stuff will prefer cheap stuff even given a choice. This has been tested enough times. I doubt it is breing drunk straight up anyway. Just another random ass mixer.

Complete fluff article, absolute garbage, like the swill whiskey McGregor sells.

Back