Media Proper 12 sold more than most brands in a year, in the first few weeks and is still selling out

Lol it made by Bushmills and Conor slaps his label on it so his fans will buy it. Nothing special just good marketing, but good marketing can only carry a shit product for so long.

lmao @ anyone who buys this cheap ass whiskey.

I guess Conor fans are still trying to outdrink their sorrow.

Lol it made by Bushmills and Conor slaps his label on it so his fans will buy it. Nothing special just good marketing, but good marketing can only carry a shit product for so long.

I'd agree with this, but good marketing can carry a mediocre product (which Proper 12 seems to be) for a very long time. Bud Light is, by a good margin, the best selling beer in the US, and number 3 in the world. They market it relentlessly. Just one of many, many possible examples.

I’m not trying to be negative, but why is this thread on UFC Discussion forum? Many fighters have products they sell/endorse outside UFC, but this forum is for the discussion of the sport itself.

I'd agree with this, but good marketing can carry a mediocre product (which Proper 12 seems to be) for a very long time. Bud Light is, by a good margin, the best selling beer in the US, and number 3 in the world. They market it relentlessly. Just one of many, many possible examples.
Bud light is an American institution! But they have also been around forever and branches off of the successful Budweiser.

I’m not trying to be negative, but why is this thread on UFC Discussion forum? Many fighters have products they sell/endorse outside UFC, but this forum is for the discussion of the sport itself.
Quit trying to make sense on Sherdog, logic has no place in this forum!

Back