Prophet Muhammad Cartoon Contest

I was having an intelligent conversation with other posters before you butted in for no good reason you mouthbreather. As for the OP, I addressed that at length in several posts which you seem to have conveniently missed for some reason. If you're really curious as to my thoughts on it you can go read them.
I did read them and for the most part i agree with you. I made my point and you have consistently resorted to pointless insults as a way to communicate. So boring. Grow up and maybe someone will care.

I did read them and for the most part i agree with you. I made my point and you have consistently resorted to pointless insults as a way to communicate. So boring. Grow up and maybe someone will care.
Your point was completely irrelevant to what I was talking about so I have no reason to address it. You can keep crying about the insults but I don't care, you have nothing of substance to say so nothing of value is lost to me if you were to piss off right now.

Your point was completely irrelevant to what I was talking about so I have no reason to address it. You can keep crying about the insults but I don't care, you have nothing of substance to say so nothing of value is lost to me if you were to piss off right now.
Its sad you are so childish because fundamentally we actually agree. I think people should be able to draw what they want and worship how they want as long as harming others is off the table.
You just cant get past your own pettiness and instead resort to unintelligent insults where simple discussion wouldve worked just fine. Have a good day sir.

Its sad you are so childish because fundamentally we actually agree. I think people should be able to draw what they want and worship how they want as long as harming others is off the table.
You just cant get past your own pettiness and instead resort to unintelligent insults where simple discussion wouldve worked just fine. Have a good day sir.
I was having a perfectly fine discussion with other posters before you interjected with some irrelevant shit. I know we actually agree on the issue in the OP but for some reason you still felt the need to create some disagreement over nothing to make some point to yourself it seems. And so your whining about "Ch-childish insults!" was about as much value as I was going to get out of you.

Good day to you as well sir.

Lol. 200 years ago you two would be meeting at dawn for a perfectly gentlemanly duel to the death.

I would gladly act as a second to either gentleman if an accommodation can not be reached .

im fine with it. as long as we get a draw a jew competition as well.

I think any educated person should learn to accept joking as part of life. As in making cartoons of public figures we all hold dear or despise. And this also includes religion. Sadly we don´t see much from the catholic world and their problem with men perverting on young ones. Is it to much of a loaded subject to make a drawing out of it?

But in this case to hold a cartoon contest I would tend to believe they only did it with ill intentions. As in the same spirit having neo-nazis in a drawing contest of the the jew.

It´s all about the context. If Charlie Hebdo decided for some reason to have a contest with an end plan of finding future cartoonist for their magazine, I would be much more tolerant in their decision to do so.

The sooner Muslims realize we don't want to or have to believe in their fairy tales the sooner we can all live together .

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEL3ytrm2cCLgHC17LcO3D7QqFAgEKgwIACoFCAowhgIwkDgw0O8B?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

I personally side on the side of free speech over religious feelings getting hurt. Im curious how this would play out in the U.S. Has there been an incident like this in the U.S.? What say you sherbros? Respect the religion or respect the freedom of speech? Is this more offensive than the child rape jokes of Hollywood?
The question you should be asking is why are they even having a contest on cartoons of Muhammad?
What's the point?

you wont remember his name

Breaking Bad shoop would be perfect. I just dont want my head cut off

The question you should be asking is why are they even having a contest on cartoons of Muhammad?
What's the point?
Why do you think they are having one? Do you think its at all related to the fatal attacks on previous such attempts? Do you think people tend to refrain from such depictions of the Prophet(PBUH) out of respect or fear? If fear, do you think that is a problem?

What's the point?
Its pretty simple, defiance. Its human nature to oppose those that would have you submit to their will. "Draw that picture and i'll kill you!"
Well fuck you, where i once had zero urge to draw anything to do with muhammed at all, now i want to just to spite anyone that thinks they get to dictate my actions.
Its a childish urge and therefore not one i exercise but the urge is there.
The world should strive for equilibrium, believe what you want, act how you want as long as those beliefs or the actions caused by those beliefs do not harm others.Spread your doctrine as much as you want but do not impose your beliefs on others against their will.

One is exercising a freedom while the other is repressing said freedom via violence.

And you're taking the side of the oppressor.

Correction. He is taking the side of the strong. Islam is strong, cartoonists are not. Europeans talk shit and then beg for their lives when the consequences come. Like that coward Van gogh and now the cowardice here. They are finally learning that comedy is neither a sword or a shield. We know how this ends. Nihilist European douche mocks Islam and then gets flayed.

Muhammad drawings worked so well in Denmark. Prepare for flaming jihadists and an export hit in the ME

Correction. He is taking the side of the strong. Islam is strong, cartoonists are not. Europeans talk shit and then beg for their lives when the consequences come. Like that coward Van gogh and now the cowardice here. They are finally learning that comedy is neither a sword or a shield. We know how this ends. Nihilist European douche mocks Islam and then gets flayed.
<6>

I think any educated person should learn to accept joking as part of life. As in making cartoons of public figures we all hold dear or despise. And this also includes religion. Sadly we don´t see much from the catholic world and their problem with men perverting on young ones. Is it to much of a loaded subject to make a drawing out of it?

But in this case to hold a cartoon contest I would tend to believe they only did it with ill intentions. As in the same spirit having neo-nazis in a drawing contest of the the jew.

It´s all about the context. If Charlie Hebdo decided for some reason to have a contest with an end plan of finding future cartoonist for their magazine, I would be much more tolerant in their decision to do so.
All about context
Compares people drawing mighty mo to Nazis

I wouldn't provoke the muslims any more, I think that is immature and foolish.
A more respectful thing would be to not mock them and their beliefs.
A more sensible thing would be to ban them from entering your country.
It’s too late for many countries, to include the U.S.

They’re ideologies should be suppressed, not pandered to.

Shit like this make me laugh."Hey bro lets get the muslims mad by drawing Muhammad" "yeah lets troll". They are the some people doing bitch marches and complaining that they are not being respected. Left,right I see a1 gushy pussies all night.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/ams...ults-to-islam-spurred-him-prosecutors-1910739

The Amsterdam knife attacker who assaulted two US citizens, has claimed that he was partially motivated to commit the attack due to the "slandering of Islam" by the likes of Geert Wilders.

He was a "refugee" who had been refused asylum.

I find it hilarious that the dude seeks asylum in a country which he deems to have insulted Islam. Why not just stay in the countries which cut a blasphemer's head off? I suppose they aren't such a paradise to live in, after all.

Last edited:
Back