PS4 Pro vs Xbox One X

Wouldn't multi plats technically look the best on the X over the Pro?

That's correct as it has a better processor and native 4k resolution.

Also, if you were "smart" as Ice says then at this point you would just wait till next gen. as it is probably 2 years away and skip the X and Pro altogether.

Watch what Microsoft does now cause they have a ton of new studios and there exclusives will be a lot more stronger then they were in this gen.

Seems the fanboys cling to any small victory they can. Pretty bizarre.

That's funny seeing as Sonys network gets hacked like evey other week (for you plebs thats called hyperbole). Enjoy getting your Credit Card info stolen though.

If you wanna sling stones.

That's funny seeing as Sonys network gets hacked like evey other week (for you plebs thats called hyperbole). Enjoy getting your Credit Card info stolen though.

If you wanna sling stones.
Never had my credit card info stolen but I do enjoy fantastic exclusive after exclusive after exclusive.

Have fun with Sunset Overdrive lol.

I hope you’re not older than 20.

Never had my credit card info stolen but I do enjoy fantastic exclusive after exclusive after exclusive.

Have fun with Sunset Overdrive lol.

I hope you’re not older than 20.

Lol I am over 20, what is your point? I do enjoy Ori and the Blind Forest, Gears of War 4, Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 and 4, Sea of Thieves.

Its not like its all about exclusives either.

You Sony guys are really obnoxious elitists. We get it you won lolololol. Enjoy your Playstation. I enjoy my Xbox.

Lol I am over 20, what is your point? I do enjoy Ori and the Blind Forest, Gears of War 4, Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 and 4, Sea of Thieves.

Its not like its all about exclusives either.

You Sony guys are really obnoxious elitists. We get it you won lolololol. Enjoy your Playstation. I enjoy my Xbox.
Then shut up and enjoy it.

Watch what Microsoft does now cause they have a ton of new studios and there exclusives will be a lot more stronger then they were in this gen.

My main concern (if I was getting an xbox but I already have a gaming PC) would be there ability to actually release games. I don't know what it is but MS seems to have a really hard time getting these studios to actually release games.

PC, bro. They look the best on PC.
Yeah but there is something to be said about relaxing on my couch with a controller in my hand playing on the big screen vs at my desk in the office hunched over a keyboard and mouse for hours.

I’ve literally got up from playing on my pc for a couple hours, made a sandwich popped on the couch and desired to fire up my Xbox and play on it as I was tired of hunching at my desk.

Meh I sold my one x and got pro. Hopefully Microsoft can win me back next gen.

Yeah but there is something to be said about relaxing on my couch with a controller in my hand playing on the big screen vs at my desk in the office hunched over a keyboard and mouse for hours.

I’ve literally got up from playing on my pc for a couple hours, made a sandwich popped on the couch and desired to fire up my Xbox and play on it as I was tired of hunching at my desk.

I play PC games with a wireless Xbox One controller on a 150in screen. Wireless mouse, wireless keyboard when I do need them.

Back