PSA: PED does indeed have an effect on technique too.

So let me get this straight you're saying steroids give you better technique and also improve your physical skills and possibly your mental skills as well ? The sounds like a compelling argument to let everybody juice. better fights and better technique

Eh, it's individual and dose dependent. I don't have any side effects of a psychological nature, no insomnia (trensomnia), no weird dreams, no emotional outbursts. Not getting night sweats either, the only side effect I have from it is horrible cramping when working out and after working out.

Fair enough. He's done it a few times and the first was fine, the second had some weird moments and the third time he was emotionally unstable and just not the same guy.

He's one of my closest friends and a great guy but he's also huge, a beast (450 bench) and one of the toughest guys I've ever met. When he gets in a bad place mentally he is a scary mother fucker (Though I know he would never turn on me) but I've seen him destroy 3 or 4 guys at once a few times and could tell stories for hours about the damage this normally mellow and stable guy can do when his mind is in the wrong place and he swears he will never do Tren again because he scares himself when he's on it so just be careful and stick to short cycles cause it's dangerous stuff.

If you can afford it nothing beats HGH.

Lol, bodybuilding is nothing even close to training for mma.... and I now know why you don't comprehend logical thinking, because you're a meathead.... a hard gainer of brain cells lol.

I may not train mma now...but I grew up training karate and kickboxing..and also did submission wrestling a few years back...so i'm far from a meathead.

I may not train mma now...but I grew up training karate and kickboxing..and also did submission wrestling a few years back...so i'm far from a meathead.
Says every meathead ever.. don't skip leg day bro

Last edited:
How do you not understand that it wouldn't be illegal if it didn't help you?

So let me get this straight you're saying steroids give you better technique and also improve your physical skills and possibly your mental skills as well ? The sounds like a compelling argument to let everybody juice. better fights and better technique

Letting people use weapons would be a bigger amplifier of skills, technique and mental state than PED's - does that constitute a compelling argument for letting everyone bring weapons into the cage?

Letting people use weapons would be a bigger amplifier of skills, technique and mental state than PED's - does that constitute a compelling argument for letting everyone bring weapons into the cage?
Are you retarded? How is using a weapon amplify technique,skills, and mental state? Dumbass

I get what you're saying and I agree, but your post is basically saying is that it helps your technique to stay at 100% and not deteriorate as fast when in a fight, and also allows you to practice more frequently which helps to improve your technique.

PED's dont have a direct relation to improving technique. You can't take something and magically be better. Technique still takes practice.

Are you retarded? How is using a weapon amplify technique,skills, and mental state? Dumbass

Take say a knife. It amplifies skills and technique by increasing the range of possible techniques (you add knife techniques to the existing unarmed techniques). It increases mental state by increasing confidence - having a weapon in your hand does wonders for that, ask any soldier.

Stopping and thinking before going to insults is a good thing.

Last edited:
First of all you will doing anabolic steroids changes everything,
an average fighter can become a complete killer

Even if you get caught doing anabolic steroids,
You can blame it on contaminated protein shakes or whetever,
and people will stil call you GOAT anyway (Jones, A. Silva)

Or you will get an immediately title shot, even tho you are banned.
Because you have big muscle, its all good <Moves>

Everyone should use it. Risk vs reward, simple.

Just lol @ athletes who stay natural

Enjoy the amateur leagues guys

Contaminate your water supply with testosterone then blame your tap water. Have usada test it.

Coming from a competitive athlete since the age of 3, regardless if you're serious about MMA or table tennis, if you're competing clean you're shooting yourself in the foot. Idgaf what all these "cheater!" anti PED posters who never did anything competitively a day in their life says.

You dont give up everything in your life with a tiny window for millions of dollars and fame that could last several life times to compete as a clean athlete and get your shit pushed in by some dude not even remotely on your level but since hes cycling and you're not, youre fucked and looked over in an instant.

"Integrity" dont mean shit when the stakes are that high for any serious athlete. Integrity isnt going to pay your bills or feed your family when you gave up everything to compete and youre cut because you cant hang and refuse to do what 9 out of 10 serious athletes do.

First of all you will doing anabolic steroids changes everything,
an average fighter can become a complete killer

Even if you get caught doing anabolic steroids,
You can blame it on contaminated protein shakes or whetever,
and people will stil call you GOAT anyway (Jones, A. Silva)

Or you will get an immediately title shot, even tho you are banned.
Because you have big muscle, its all good <Moves>

Everyone should use it. Risk vs reward, simple.

Who was the last fighter to get caught for steriods?Most guys are caught for blockers or stuff to return there test to normal

Back