PSA: PED does indeed have an effect on technique too.

Who even uses steroids? I'm pretty sure everyone is just using contaminated supplements

nate-diaz-conor-mcgregor-ufc-196.jpg

Coming from a competitive athlete since the age of 3, regardless if you're serious about MMA or table tennis, if you're competing clean you're shooting yourself in the foot. Idgaf what all these "cheater!" anti PED posters who never did anything competitively a day in their life says.

You dont give up everything in your life with a tiny window for millions of dollars and fame that could last several life times to compete as a clean athlete and get your shit pushed in by some dude not even remotely on your level but since hes cycling and you're not, youre fucked and looked over in an instant.

"Integrity" dont mean shit when the stakes are that high for any serious athlete. Integrity isnt going to pay your bills or feed your family when you gave up everything to compete and youre cut because you cant hang and refuse to do what 9 out of 10 serious athletes do.
100% true

Petty sure these Anti-PED posters are coping with the fact that they are fat and unathletic. They think PEDs are a silver bullet to turn you into Yoel Romero, when in reality they are just part of a long career of hard work

Curious what it feels like to be on artificial testosterone, to the point you cycle off and your body quits producing it. I've read that you just feel lethargic for days.

HGH > Steroids

Nope, completely different.

HGH is a recovery drug, but you wont get any godly gains off it like steroids besides lower body fat %.

HGH+steroids though is a different story

100% true

Petty sure these Anti-PED posters are coping with the fact that they are fat and unathletic. They think PEDs are a silver bullet to turn you into Yoel Romero, when in reality they are just part of a long career of hard work
Instead of blaming the people who agree to certain rules then intentionally break those rules, you somehow blame the people wanting the rules followed and find a way to make it personal.

Stay classy, Sherdog.

Curious what it feels like to be on artificial testosterone, to the point you cycle off and your body quits producing it. I've read that you just feel lethargic for days.

Depends, if you dont incorporate a proper PCT thr lethstgy can last months if not years.

Also if your using short esters and you miss a shot you body gets fucked up for days

I doubt it gives you skills, If I start taking steroid tomorrow can I make it to UFC by the end of this year? Yes it does give you power and endurance or whatever steroid u take.

Steroids are extremely addicting and a compete mind f.

Stay far far away. The few people who I knew who took steroids didint live long

i already feel like that anyway lol

I doubt it gives you skills, If I start taking steroid tomorrow can I make it to UFC by the end of this year? Yes it does give you power and endurance or whatever steroid u take.

no but it gives energy, focus, less down time, strength and general drive - high test is a game changer

Coming from a competitive athlete since the age of 3, regardless if you're serious about MMA or table tennis, if you're competing clean you're shooting yourself in the foot. Idgaf what all these "cheater!" anti PED posters who never did anything competitively a day in their life says.

You dont give up everything in your life with a tiny window for millions of dollars and fame that could last several life times to compete as a clean athlete and get your shit pushed in by some dude not even remotely on your level but since hes cycling and you're not, youre fucked and looked over in an instant.

"Integrity" dont mean shit when the stakes are that high for any serious athlete. Integrity isnt going to pay your bills or feed your family when you gave up everything to compete and youre cut because you cant hang and refuse to do what 9 out of 10 serious athletes do.
I wish I could like this 100 times. It’s annoying seeing these couch potato losers living in fairyland where everyone’s clean until they get caught. “Yoel’s just genetically blessed” “DC trains hard so he can outmuscle larger athletes half his age”

Anyone thats been in any sort of competive sporting enviroment knows how things really are at the higher levels

Sports is the one realm of our lives where cheating should not be allowed.
We're not fighting to see who's a better striker when ON SOMETHING which enhances your natural ability SO and SO.
We're fighting with what genes and nature gave you and me, and we use what's between our ears to make the most of it and get the medal/paycheck.
Sport was bastardized during the Cold War with the introduction of heavy and dangerous doping in order to gain political leverage. That's the moment sports ceased to be about individuals' dreams, but about nations' agendas. Amateur and Olympic sports still suffer because of this, while professional sports are all bought and paid for. Doping is rampant in both. It's an abomination which should be stopped. If you wanna juice to the gills and cycle half the year, fine. Go do that and fight in some backstreet dump.
If you wanna be UFC-caliber, stay clean and stay professional.

P.S: I've fought competitively and haven't had problems with dopers. I DID however have a frequent sparring partner who was almost always on testosterone and something else, and he punched as hard as me despite being 10kg lighter. He was murdering kids in competition via KO. It was disgusting.

Fuck doping and fuck you all for supporting it, neckbeard bums.

I wish I could like this 100 times. It’s annoying seeing these couch potato losers living in fairyland where everyone’s clean until they get caught. “Yoel’s just genetically blessed” “DC trains hard so he can outmuscle larger athletes half his age”

Anyone thats been in any sort of competive sporting enviroment knows how things really are at the higher levels

This

Sherdog: "PEDs give you a massive advantage that's why they are banned!!"
Also Sherdog: "My favorite fighter is clean and beats all these PED cheaters solely on hard work and genetics"

{<jordan}

Sports is the one realm of our lives where cheating should not be allowed.
We're not fighting to see who's a better striker when ON SOMETHING which enhances your natural ability SO and SO.
We're fighting with what genes and nature gave you and me, and we use what's between our ears to make the most of it and get the medal/paycheck.
Sport was bastardized during the Cold War with the introduction of heavy and dangerous doping in order to gain political leverage. That's the moment sports ceased to be about individuals' dreams, but about nations' agendas. Amateur and Olympic sports still suffer because of this, while professional sports are all bought and paid for. Doping is rampant in both. It's an abomination which should be stopped. If you wanna juice to the gills and cycle half the year, fine. Go do that and fight in some backstreet dump.
If you wanna be UFC-caliber, stay clean and stay professional.

P.S: I've fought competitively and haven't had problems with dopers. I DID however have a frequent sparring partner who was almost always on testosterone and something else, and he punched as hard as me despite being 10kg lighter. He was murdering kids in competition via KO. It was disgusting.

Fuck doping and fuck you all for supporting it, neckbeard bums.
So should training at altitude be banned since it enhances your "natural ability" the same way EPO does?

Also drugs have been present in sports since the ancient age ...

https://physicalculturestudy.com/2014/11/13/drug-taking-in-ancient-times/

Sure. Why would people use risk their health if they didn't get an advantage.…

Back