Psycho Sid Vicious Contemplating Fighting in MMA

14DuiH.gif
Man, that sucks! I remember this from back in the days

All combat sports should have a cut off age 40? 45? Save these guys from themselves.

Maybe for long-time fighters.

If Sid was put in there with someone like Herschel Walker, I don't think he would get hurt too badly if he did lose. It's not like Eudy would be put in there with Melvin Manhoef or someone that could really hurt him. As long as older fighters are matched up fairly (which is their choice), I don't really have that much of a problem with it.

Truth be told, I want to see if Sid could pull off a power bomb.

I'd watch this big fuck fight in Bellator. Put him up against Dan Quinn

Sid looks like that French actor from The Patriot.

Never noticed until now.

Anybody else surprised how his sons turned out? You'd expect them to atleast be bigger than average. Genetics are a curious thing.

Last edited:
Would rather see Johnny Rotten fight - just for the promos

Heee hooww hwahhhh, mosss parrrt, ruhlaxxin, not a lotta people wanna fighhh. still try et.

Squeegee Sid was afraid to fight Arn Anderson and he wants to fight a professional fighter?

I was on the Sycho Sid train of 96’

tumblr_mwkmrf9Ygs1rhly2xo1_400.gif

He was the first hipster heel. The anti-hero before Steve Austin took off. A totally unredeemable heel that beat up old men and their sons who would give out fist bumps to alienated fans heading into his match against the top babyface.

What a theme

Sid Justice was his best name, at the time he was the baddest motherfucker walking on earth:

Sid-Justice.jpg

Back