Psycho Sid Vicious Contemplating Fighting in MMA

Can he beat the fuck out of his MMA opponents when they get stretchered out?

Prime Sid never appeared to be much of an athlete...looked the part though

also, didn't watch

he wasn't athletic, but neither really is Ngannou. what has he done that was so awesome? besides look ripped?

people talked about Ngannou's punching power like it was otherworldly. but who wouldn't expect someone that looked like him to hit hard as fuck? when you're 6'5 and 270lbs, i don't care if you've never thrown a punch in your life, if you just swing your arm you're gonna knock dudes into the dirt.

he wasn't athletic, but neither really is Ngannou. what has he done that was so awesome? besides look ripped?

people talked about Ngannou's punching power like it was otherworldly. but who wouldn't expect someone that looked like him to hit hard as fuck? when you're 6'5 and 270lbs, i don't care if you've never thrown a punch in your life, if you just swing your arm you're gonna knock dudes into the dirt.

You'll get no argument from me there buddeh..I'm pretty salty about his KTFO of Overeem though

There is a pretty strong rumor that Triple H kicked Sid's ass backstage once. Always very little info on it, but I've heard it multiple places. I wouldn't fuck with Triple H haha.

Sid had a way better physique than Ngannou but he'd get knocked out by anyone half his size in the UFC. He's old now too.

Prime Sid never appeared to be much of an athlete...looked the part though

also, didn't watch
I saw him do a kip up in a match once , which is pretty impressive for a guy that tall AND heavy .

Expected:

sid-vicious-sex-pistols_a-G-10566384-0.jpg

Never heard of the guy, but i see he is a fake wrestler so...

Eudy played college football.

Squeegee Sid was afraid to fight Arn Anderson and he wants to fight a professional fighter?

You're confusing Arn Anderson with Mike Graham. They are two different stories.

Sid was attacked by Anderson and took his scissors from him and stabbed him in a hotel room.

Graham has said that Sid was drunk and acting out of character. Nothing to do with being afraid, but who knows for sure. Do you think someone Sid's size would be afraid of someone Mike Graham's size?

Never happened.
I'll have to find where I read it. You must work for WWE or something?

EDIT: Just a quick google search and I found it one of the "backstage fight" rumor forums. Apparently around 1998 just before Sid went back to WCW.

Back