Pudzianowski rejected UFC contract offer

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Information from the co-owner of KSW. The offer was made probably last year. Other KSW stars also rejected the UFC contract, including Khalidov, Materla, Mankowski, Narkun, Rozalski, Lipski, Koike and Soldic.

source:

Pudzilla vs Lesnar... i would like to see that

post-64349-143614352321_thumb.jpg

Lesnar would take him down in less than 10 seconds and it would be over, can't see much fun in that

Money,Power,Respect.

You aren't getting any of that in the UFC.lol

Absolute, unadulterated horse-shit from a promoter bigging up his own product.

Pudzian? fair enough. Materla? fair enough.

But the guy signs his own death warrant as soon as he claims the UFC were interested in fucking Rozalski. Why on earth would any major MMA promotion apart from KSW want to sign Rozalski? He is fucking TERRIBLE. He's a completely unrefined brawler with no upside apart from the contentious marketability of a tattooed face and being a Satanist.

Bullsit. Pudzian and Materla, I believe that. Rozalski? fuck right off. He would lose to every single low-level HW on the UFC roster, easily.

I don't understand why Koike isn't going to the UFC, he isn't champ anymore (missed weight in his last bout), he doesn't earn as much like the others (he isn't polish and in general not very known/famous in Poland), he once said he has to work additionaly to his MMA career. And he is definitely UFC level.

Beside him I would also like to see Narkun and Lipski in the UFC. The others are too old or roided af and wouldn't pass USADA.

What a surprise they turned down less money and more travelling.

Plus no way Reebok spells Pudzianowski right.

Pudzilla vs Lesnar... i would like to see that

post-64349-143614352321_thumb.jpg

USADA bless

Absolute, unadulterated horse-shit from a promoter bigging up his own product.

Pudzian? fair enough. Materla? fair enough.

But the guy signs his own death warrant as soon as he claims the UFC were interested in fucking Rozalski. Why on earth would any major MMA promotion apart from KSW want to sign Rozalski? He is fucking TERRIBLE. He's a completely unrefined brawler with no upside apart from the contentious marketability of a tattooed face and being a Satanist.

Bullsit. Pudzian and Materla, I believe that. Rozalski? fuck right off. He would lose to every single low-level HW on the UFC roster, easily.

^ This. Pudzianowski and Khalidov are really good but also kinda old. Lipski is gonna be UFC-bound in 3 years max; the UFC is generally stingy with the top WMMA fighters and she's a huge prospect.

I believe it. There are benefits to being the big fish in a small, carefully curated pond. Lipski is the only one who wouldn't get totally fucked up in the UFC.

Yea.........No. Dude is a juiced up SHW no way USADAFC touches him with a 100000000 foot pole. His urine would melt the sample jar and proceed to cause a crater in the ground under it.

When is he finally going to fight James McSweeney?

Cm punk...... that's all I gotta say

of course he turned it down.

Why would he want to take a pay cut???

I watched that intervied yesterday, but I don't remember him saying anything about the UFC offering a contract to Różalski, Koike, Lipski or Soldic.
It's strange, that in MMA you need to take a pay cut to fight in the best league. That doesn't happen with the NBA, NFL or MLB, but then these league got players unions.

Can't wait until UFC sign that beast Popek

A rapper with eye tattoos and purposely made scars on his face

Back