Puerto Rico Declares Bankruptcy...

Literally just owned your ass so you have to change the topic of the convo.

Lulz.

"Durrr having money in jersey, durrr"

and oh yeah that trump win. What a bonus to the country. Lol. He's Doing such an amazing job
And you wonder why you only have 11,900 likes to over 26,000 posts. ;)

Goddamn you Geraldo:

geraldo4n-2-web.jpg
1jNdDK1E1vIMn8_eQmmjlJFmzkU=.gif

Oh the irony.

Is it ironic like when you said in another thread "this healthcare bill need to pass to see whats in it."

Mocking the ACA even though it was reviewed by the CBO first. Is it that type of irony. Or another kind. Please be clear here.

Is it ironic like when you said in another thread "this healthcare bill need to pass to see whats in it."

Mocking the ACA even though it was reviewed by the CBO first. Is it that type of irony. Or another kind. Please be clear here.
We're just wondering why you continue to dodge the question.

We're just wondering why you continue to dodge the question.

You didn't ask a question though dummy. Or are you taking about your pathetic attempt at having some level of political savvy.

And I answered you, you're just stupid. The CBO reviewed the bill. Twice if I'm not mistaken.

So if that's what youre talking about you have your answer.

Yes, our tax dollars went into holding those four "polls", with the fifth one coming next month at a cost of $2 Millions to U.S taxpayers, so I know what they are.

What these plebiscites DO show are the reflection of the Puerto Rican people in regards to their identity, as well as the relation they want to have with the United States, and it always follow this trajectory, without fail:

1) The better the Puerto Rican economy is doing, the less Puerto Ricans want to be an U.S State. Back in the 90s when life is good on the island, about 1/3 of the population wants to remain with the status quo as an autonomous U.S territory, plus another 1/3 who actually demands to have their own independent country outright. No American federal taxes, yay! We can do it our own way!

2) The worse the Puerto Rican economy is doing, the more Puerto Ricans wants to become a U.S State. As their national debts are mounting, the jobs are going elsewhere, and the taxes kept increasing, the number of voters favoring Statehood shot up to over 40% in 2012.

Now that their island is officially bankrupt and their economy ran to the ground by their own people, I have ZERO doubt that Puerto Rico will vote overwhelmingly for Statehood in 2017, hoping to leech more "free money from other States" like their politicians are advetising, and I hope Congress will tell them to take that rotten attitude and scram.

This Union doesn't need a 51st State with a population that just want to tag along for the ride and "contribute" their deadweight when it suits them.

I'm not sure why you or surprised or so bothered...

If you lived in a land that was annexed via war by an imperialist power, which was ran into the ground by the people in power what exactly would you want?

Would you want to become a state, which would hopefully help you get your shit together?

And the flip side of that coin... If you were taken by an imperialist power yet thought you could fend for yourself without them...

Yet you bitch while acknowledging that these polls mean literally nothing. There is no "threat" of Puerto Rico becoming the 51st state. There never really was. The US used PR as a tool to exert control in the Caribbean during the cold war and then basically said fuckit. An ounce of oversight woukd have gone a long way. I'm not exempting PR politicos from blame, they lead the way and are almost all trash, but you'd think the US would do a bit more to keep its kids from fucking up. But then again, the US military has polluted and poisoned large swaths of land and people in PR and told them all to get fucked when they asked them to clean it up so I guess we can't be surprised.

But back to your point, statehood isn't in the picture and likely never be. Even if PR gets is act together.

You can sleep easy babe.

How the heck did 3 million people run up a 70 billion dollar debt??? Detroits default was only 13 billion in comparison.

It's the same story all over the planet. Countries all over the planet are taking on absurd levels of debt.

Might be some cheap buying opportunities in Puerto Rico...

I'm not sure why you or surprised or so bothered...

I'm neither surprised nor bothered by their attitude.

I'm disgusted that they're actually blaming the U.S after they freely used their self-governing autonomy to run their own country to the ground.

Last edited:
Once again my humanitarian ways get the best of me. Not only will I accept the women of Venezuela I will also extend my hand to the nenas from PR who need refugee status

Just forward all the women in this video

Once again my humanitarian ways get the best of me. Not only will I accept the women of Venezuela I will also extend my hand to the nenas from PR who need refugee status

Just forward all the women in this video

my man. literally the first thing i think of when any country is in crisis, is how fast i get can there and sell hoes dreams

There are many natural and historic sites that are downright beautiful.

It's not lost yet, if you were ever to visit it isn't at all hard to have a great time.

My friend just went to Puerto Rico. He loved it.

I went to PR as a Marine and loved the beaches.

Back