Puke bucket

Snolla

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
I puke a lot after training sometimes. Mid-roll my stomach will turn if I'm dehydrated and I'll puke and then be good to go after that. It's not an exhaustion thing because I'm 100% right after I let the puke fly, just a weak stomach.

Should I start bring puke buckets to competitions lol More for peace of mind just having one right there beside the mat lol

I would look into why it’s happening, perhaps low blood sugar, maybe try some carbs a few hours before?

I've never seen this happen except to people who train with a full stomach. If I eat a burrito right before training hard, I may puke on the way out.

My general rule to avoid this was eat a full meal four hours before training or a half meal no less than two hours before training.

This is not normal. Then again, I can eat a full meal half an HR before training and I'm fine

Puke on your partners, you don't have to spend money on a bucket, and you don't have to carry it around

Problem solved

Besides, if you puke up your meals, you can eat the calories back again!

I used to vomit everyday. Turned out I had a hole in my stomach I had to get surgery for.

Go get checked out dude. That is not normal.

I've never seen this happen except to people who train with a full stomach. If I eat a burrito right before training hard, I may puke on the way out.

My general rule to avoid this was eat a full meal four hours before training or a half meal no less than two hours before training.

This is the only time I have issues is if I eat right before training. I train early in the morning so I literally wake up and walk out the door to go to class. I wont eat anything that morning until after class is over otherwise I'm just asking to throw up.

One time I didn't drink enough water the night before which always leaves me with cottonmouth mid way through class and I don't bring water bottles. So I was drinking a lot of water on the way to class. I get someone with the RNC and my coach is pushing me to finish on our last roll and I'm fucking exhausted. So I push myself, get the sub, get up and say I feel like I'm about to throw up, and immediately puke.

Stop drinking energy drinks before training dude.

I puke a lot after training sometimes. Mid-roll my stomach will turn if I'm dehydrated and I'll puke and then be good to go after that. It's not an exhaustion thing because I'm 100% right after I let the puke fly, just a weak stomach.

Should I start bring puke buckets to competitions lol More for peace of mind just having one right there beside the mat lol

maybe its a psychological trhing

Back