Pulev rips Whyte, Matchroom

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
“After Epic Sports won the purse bid for my IBF elimination bout against Dillian Whyte with a bid of $1.5 million, double what Whyte’s own promoter, Eddie Hearn [of Matchroom Boxing] bid, I was expecting Whyte and his promoter to run away from the fight, but I didn’t expect from them to be such jerks about it,” Pulev said. “They are extreme manipulators and plain schizophrenics. I can’t believe what I’m hearing and what a tricky way they chose to run away from the fight in Bulgaria.

“The whole time Hearn kept talking in circles about negotiations and how they are still trying to bring me to UK. All this while a date and a place was already announced for the fight on August 25 in Sofia. A formal IBF contract was sent to Whyte but they didn’t sign it. This is not some club show we are talking about, but a major fight with global interest between two legitimate top ten heavyweights that would decide the future of the heavyweight division. The bottom line is that they lost the bid but instead of playing by the rules, Eddie Hearn and his fighter decided to pick up their marbles and go home with their tails between their legs.”

https://fightnews.com/pulev-rips-whyte-matchroom-a-new-one/22953

Maybe Pulev and Ortiz can fight then since neither of them got the fight with Whyte.

Maybe Pulev and Ortiz can fight then since neither of them got the fight with Whyte.

Yeah that would be a good fight. Povetkin vs Ortiz would be better but neither fight will likely happen

Yeah that would be a good fight. Povetkin vs Ortiz would be better but neither fight will likely happen
Yeah any fight made between Whyte, Ortiz, Povetkin, Parker and Pulev sounds great to me but besides the one already happening I don't expect any of the others.

Fck pulev, Whyte vs Parker is a better fight
I agree it's a better fight. But dillian was trying to get out of being fucked over by the wbc. Now pulev gets fucked by whyte. Lol. Bit harsh.

Ortiz vs pulev is the fight or make now.

Back