Punching bag stand

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Can we place it on grass?
51parjmawdL._SX425_.jpg

Or does it have to be on hard floor?

Take it from personal experience, that's a flimsy bagstand and you're better off hanging a heavy bag, and mounting a speedbag platform separately. Cheers

Yeah I think that's going to go all over the place

Being on grass won't hurt it. Weigh it down with something so it doesnt topple over, and kick with caution. You do NOT wanna hit the legs on accident

Looks like a good bate'n station to me.

Take it from personal experience, that's a flimsy bagstand and you're better off hanging a heavy bag, and mounting a speedbag platform separately. Cheers
I want to buy just a hanger for the punching bag, but I have no space for it lol.

Being on grass won't hurt it. Weigh it down with something so it doesnt topple over, and kick with caution. You do NOT wanna hit the legs on accident
Ye, I'll mostly just use hands on it, if I buy it lol.

Yeah I think that's going to go all over the place
this is true plus if you want to get in work on it you have to weight it down. mine has about 225lbs work of plates anchored to it and it can still go off blanche from time to time.
also the biggest problems with these type of stands is the limited range of motion to hit the bag you get trapped into just being come forward when you really should be moving all over.
if hanging the bag from a tree is possible that might be better so you can get more ability to move around the bag

Ye, I'll mostly just use hands on it, if I buy it lol.
I hear ya. The tree is a good idea, will this workout space be outside for sure? My bro and I have our own gym, built it piece by piece in a warehouse so hmb if you have any questions. I'd be glad to help or give advice

I hear ya. The tree is a good idea, will this workout space be outside for sure? My bro and I have our own gym, built it piece by piece in a warehouse so hmb if you have any questions. I'd be glad to help or give advice
It'll most likely be outside, but then again, I'm not for sure if I'll be buying a punching bag yet.

this is true plus if you want to get in work on it you have to weight it down. mine has about 225lbs work of plates anchored to it and it can still go off blanche from time to time.
also the biggest problems with these type of stands is the limited range of motion to hit the bag you get trapped into just being come forward when you really should be moving all over.
if hanging the bag from a tree is possible that might be better so you can get more ability to move around the bag
Damn man, 225 and it stills move?...... That sucks then lol.

Damn man, 225 and it stills move?...... That sucks then lol.
it also depends on the weight of your bag and how you hit it.
i have a 30kg bag and usually try to work on pivots to punches so basically a 1-2 pivot out then an uppercut hook etc. or when working inside combos with stepping it gts pretty easy to knock over which also blows because when you try to mix in some bag swing to do some stepping and punching with bag it also can get real easy to knock it over

Back