Punk Ska Billy Folk and assorted things like that VOL. 2

Comeback Kid are probably my favorite hardcore band. I especially like the first two albums with the original singer.

I loved their demo, but then was disappointed at how well produced their full length was. I prefer the raw feel from the demo. Still like them though

Another Joe

Operation Ivy's "Energy" was such a good album, and holds up really well.

Refused - TV Freak (the hardcore punk version)

Randy - TV Freak (the original ska version with horns)

Some Ska-Punk

These guys bust out a Wu-Tang cover in the middle of the song (just for a couple of seconds)

Some Ska

New hardcore band from Johannesburg

FreeXMoney are opening for these dudes from Italy tonight in Cape Town if any of you are around

Last edited:
More Slander, looking forward to this show

FreeXMoney are opening for these dudes from Italy tonight in Cape Town if any of you are around

Laugh my ass off, what an awesome video. Musically they're not breaking any new ground but it's a good catchy song. Slander sound dope too, have fun.

Bro you gotta post the vid of that one :)

Never seen that before... I wonder if it inspired these two videos.

Laugh my ass off, what an awesome video. Musically they're not breaking any new ground but it's a good catchy song. Slander sound dope too, have fun.

Never seen that before... I wonder if it inspired these two videos.

Dude, Slander kicked massive ass tonight! So much fun! And FREExMONEY also ripped it up, not new ground for sure but there is certain comfort in seeing a band do the things you like, and doin gthem very well

Dude, Slander kicked massive ass tonight! So much fun! And FREExMONEY also ripped it up, not new ground for sure but there is certain comfort in seeing a band do the things you like, and doin gthem very well

For sure. I like bands that push the envelope and bands that stick to the same tried and true formulas but do it well.

Back