Punk Ska Billy Folk and assorted things like that VOL. 2

Frenzal Rhomb (Saw these guys open for the Atari's, they blew them away

That's Just Not Legal

Heard this one on my way to feed my buddies cat earlier today. Been thinking bout air heads since.

Listened to this one on loop for about half hour today. Screechy depressing sarcastic and acoustic is good to relax to

Been staying busy ... Slackers show this weekend so be expecting a bunch of that soon

@BeardotheWeirdo

Hey man dont post em yet but start thinking bout all the wacky punk ska oi billy and other christmas songs you know. That thread is going to be fun

Frenzal Rhomb (Saw these guys open for the Atari's, they blew them away

That's Just Not Legal

The Rhomb did a cool split with a Johannesburg band called Fuzigish and toured here. They've got a great back catalogue

Definitely still my favourite band ever

I love the bass in this song, especially the solo.

This one has cool bass too

That is some sweet bass. I only know Squirtgun because they are on the Mallrats soundtrack..

Ha, I only know them from this comp on Lookout records,
R-1548549-1233596801.jpeg.jpg

There was only a handful of songs I liked on the comp, here's a couple more.

The Crumbs - Dead Boys Too (I cued it up if anyone cares to listen)

It has a different, earlier version of New#2 by Avail on it as well, I prefer it to the "Over The James" version, which is a bit slower and not as hard. Can't find it online to post though.

I think i have managed to post every band I know here and can never recall what I have already played.

This was my first band, I just played back-up guitar. They recorded these after I left the band. I was working too much.

After they broke up the drummer, bass player and I started a band together. Good times.

These guys remind me of Big D. & The Kids Table

I like all of it but the dude singing. Thats luck a more nasal dude from buck 0 nine on a cheap mic :)

That was Grade 11, all of our shit was cheap then. We just used the old mics that his older brothers band stopped using.

That was a studio microphone... at a $20 per hour studio though:D.

He could hit notes at least, you should hear me sing :eek::D

Former Members of Alfonsin - Hurricane

Colbom (Pinhead Gunpowder + Mike Kirsch = <cheer>)

Back