pursuing a girl for a long time

Though title said purchasing. Sounds like you may have more luck with that.

I actually have had zero luck with girls I as pursuing for a long period of time. In my experience they are either attracted to you as a mate or just want to be friends.

I have a couple of friends that I got a flame for (one I know would be with me if I ever buckled down and got my shit together), but it's not active pursuit. Otherwise, nah. At this point, I think at most, I give it about a month, and cut bait. We ain't kids anymore and we (should) know what we want. It shouldn't take that long to figure it out.

220px-Just_friends.jpg

Lol agreed. As I've gotten older, I've realized just how many fish there are in the sea. There's 3.5+ billion girls on earth, out of which 2.5 billion should be of age, and 2 billion should be of age and fuckable. (Pulling numbers out of my ass). That's a giant pool to pull from. It's even better when you realize that being a Westerner makes you instantly more attractive to Third World Women.

Now out of those 2 billion legal and f*ckable girls, imagine 1% of them want to have sex with you (and that's probably a low estimate).

I pursued my GF for about a year going on dates and her kinda stringing me along. We have been together now for almost 6 years and she is completely dependent on me whereas I really dont need her anymore.

Like all women its great at first, then like every relationship you start looking around wondering what else is out there.
its true its the hunt and catch. after that we are terrible at appreciating each other

No one will ever command that kind of my time.

random hookups are cool and all but tricking a girl who at first wasnt sure about u to bang is better

I need this guy's mentality.
I still think about exes and girls who rejected me from time to time. Even after you realize there are literally billions of girls to fuck, it's hard to let go of wanting to get that one girl who rejected you.

As you get older, you don’t have time for games. Pursuing someone for a “long time” is a beta move and shows the girl she has power over you. Change your mindset, and your life will be better for it.

I was under the impression you either struck quickly or not at all for a long time, but recently experienced the long-term close after an extended crush.

It's pretty cool but you get back down to earth before long.

As you get older, you don’t have time for games. Pursuing someone for a “long time” is a beta move and shows the girl she has power over you. Change your mindset, and your life will be better for it.
I ran out of time for games the day I graduated high school.

Like all women its great at first, then like every relationship you start looking around wondering what else is out there.
Meh....it really doesn't have to be like that. Many people are just to indoctrinated with modern culture where all you think about is "me, me, me....what else can I get that is better", but studies upon studies upon studies have continually revealed that when you don't allow your brain to wonder, just appreciate whatever you have, you are infinitely happier. The HAPPIEST group of people in the US are the Amish and they don't believe in divorce and wholly reject materialism. The cultural curators in this modern world had confused the fuck out of people, because confused and fearful people = dollar signs.

People just have to decide if they want to be happy or they want to fit in with all the other sheep. Going against the grain will get you called a weirdo, but atleast you will be happy.

Back