Push pull or gritty 4way competition

cincymma79

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
so starting 1/2 we need to balance out the squat press competition. Don’t know if I can make a poll on mobile so we need a vote on push pull or all 4 lifts. I figure we set this as January through May so anyone who wants to lean up for summer can.

So what’s it gonna be?

We need some shitty prizes too

I'd be up for a big 4, if we could have until June 1st to submit, I will have a meet that day.

This sounds pretty interesting. Is Gordon Ryan going to compete? Because he put on 69lbs of muscle fast, which suggests that he must be able to lift some serious weight! I can't get over how he toyed with Josh Barnett!

You gotta stipulate when the starting and finishing weights are due. 4 lifts seems like a lot but if that’s what’s agreed upon, so be it.

I’m indifferent, but if I absolutely had to choose, it would be push pull.

You gotta stipulate when the starting and finishing weights are due. 4 lifts seems like a lot but if that’s what’s agreed upon, so be it.
That’s up for vote too but I’m thinking January to June 1

So far bench dead has it

I’m looking at 565 and 350ish

Both of those hurt my soul

I might even pop in and out for a challenge. It'd be nice to have a competitive edge to training.

Looks like a bunch of grinders in here, though.

I might even pop in and out for a challenge. It'd be nice to have a competitive edge to training.

Looks like a bunch of grinders in here, though.
Grindrs
We all spot close on the squat

What kind of shitty prizes we thinking?

I'm throwing in that not so shitty swole o'clock watch I won. Never wore it, maybe someone can enjoy it.
Big time
Literally
Let me check around the house and see what I’ve got. Also deadshot pm me so I can send you the gift card

Don’t ask, but I have multiple DVD copies of Space Jam. I can ship one of them out to the winner.

No white belts in this comp if we're doing winner=total improvement.

I'd like a bench and bent over barbell row comp.

Realistically though my training is all about my sport and my season starts in a month so I'll be a spectator at best. Lifts are likely that go down not up! <{MingNope}>

So push pull January 2 to June 1
Total winner, improvement, takes all
No white belts
Submissions due by January 1

I’m going to apologize now for all the questions.

All time PR or current PR?

If straps/chalk/belt/shirt weren’t used for original PR, can they be used for the final PR?

Before @pokerandbeer joins and we get a civil war going, what’s considered a good dead/bench from a technical standpoint?

Back