Push pull or gritty 4way competition

Pause wasn’t as long as it felt. Need someone else to do a command or something but here’s 355 to start me out on Bench

345 with a longer but still very slight pause

These are both touch and go with varying degrees of go. Is a pause part of the rules? Like a 1 count or something?

7 sets of 5 deadlifts with 450lbs
7 sets of 5 with 300 on the bench.
Face pulls with a thick band.

Fingers are shredded, had to throw on gloves for my last two sets.

These are both touch and go with varying degrees of go. Is a pause part of the rules? Like a 1 count or something?
agreed on both being touch and go. 345 i legit mentally counted to 1 and pushed but you see it in action. last video just has to match the first imho

The pause is much much longer in my head when I’m doing it but I gotta say I can’t even see one on the 355. Well as long as I finish with the same type of bench it’s the same I guess. I lost a ton of strength after that stupid shoulder tear. I miss casually benching 365 as part of my workout and not as a max. Think I got up to a triple there at one point with it. Still doing the winging thing. I’m open to suggestion here. I do my physical therapy regimen still, which looks like I’m practicing to be the center of a bukkake video. Basically I’m mimicking jerking off someone with each hand and holding a 10 pound dumbbell. Overhead like I’m doing the y in ymca, behind me, and to the sides. If you can add to that I’m all ears.
Spotter is some random dude who has no chance of catching that weight if I truly failed but it’s a commercial gym and this is what you get. Also why I passed on a lift off.

Congrats on 600 bucks. Strip club?

You should go back for a round of physio, just to use some of their machines to help breakup scar tissue. Or ask @Sano what to do.

We actually went to the strip club first, then won our money back and then some.

Good on you for getting in there. Yes you can lift and do a sport, but you can't do everything at once. It also depends on the person.

Personally, between working from 8am-4pm with 2+ hours of daily commute on top of that, private business on the side, boxing 4 times a week, and doing S&C split between conditioning, power, power endurance, sport specific exercises and the rest I simply cannot improve my big lifts beyond the diminishing returns as it is. I would have to do my S&C mainly as a few specific lifts 3+ times a week if I really wanted to improve at them, and that would be worse for performance.

I lifted too when I was competing, that doesn't mean I was good at either.

that sounds complex haha

Man deadlift Smolov is no joke. I’m not particularly sore but I can tell the CNS is fucked. Supposed to do 10 triples today with 480.

This 10x3 with 317.5 on the bench...I’ve thrown the slingshot on for sets 8-10

6x3 with 480lbs, May do the other sets later. Right now there’s 30lbs napping in a crib above my weight room who is much more imposing than a barbell when her nap is cut short.

I’ve been out a while I’m absolutely sure I’ve been missed terribly.

I didn’t improve any of my lifts duing that other competition so I’m pretty much at the same but may as well enter this

Deadlift 575
Bench 295 tng will be my starting weights

My only suggestion is that this thread is not made into deadshots training log

I didn’t improve any of my lifts duing that other competition so I’m pretty much at the same but may as well enter this

Deadlift 575

This is for whatever gets people to do it
But videos are required for start and finish
Last video has to be done the same as the first

Can’t do it unless the entry video can Be done at a later date I’m not going to break program to max out

Good luck to you idiots I hope drew really breaks a leg

Deadlift 575

No, @pokerandbeer can't join the comp. He always disappears when he's called out. He's also not strong enough to lift with the big boys in the comp.

Deadlift 575

Rest day tomorrow. May hit the foam roller. This is cutting deeper than the squats did. May keep the weights the same but shave a set or two off every day. I feel some of them are probably superfluous.

No, @pokerandbeer can't join the comp. He always disappears when he's called out. He's also not strong enough to lift with the big boys in the comp.
Come on dude, he can’t break program to max out. We should take notes from elite lifters like himself. Could help us push through plateaus. He’s truly an inspiration.

I wouldn’t be so arrogant deadshot your squats are all a mile high anyways.

At any rate I expected backlash but I’m playing games with you fellas.

I’ll max my deadlift tomorrow and press on Sunday or Monday if it makes you feel better.

I wouldn’t be so arrogant deadshot your squats are all a mile high anyways.

At any rate I expected backlash but I’m playing games with you fellas.

I’ll max my deadlift tomorrow and press on Sunday or Monday if it makes you feel better.
Have to put videos up

Back