Put 400 $ on Fabricio Werdum

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
So i had some money on Bovada so i tossed it on Werdum. Wish me luck guys.

upload_2018-3-17_16-0-41.png
game-of-thrones-come-at-me-bro.gif

Last edited:
alexander volkan-volkov-oezdimer is winning

sorry bro

alexander volkan-volkov-oezdimer is winning

sorry bro
Not with that ground game. It over once Werdum gets him down. Atleast i hope. Dude got out grappled by Tony Johnson not that long ago.

Not with that ground game. It over once Werdum gets him that. Atleast i hope. Dude got out grappled by Tony Johnson not that long ago.
if werdum can take him down. if not hes getting beat on the feet. he was average af vs tybura and tybura is an awful striker

His tdd is pretty good, Johnson is a bowling ball and Doomerang’s takedowns aren’t the best

I think you're about to win $200.98 good sir....

Good luck. Werdum most likely wins, but I would never bet on a HW fight especially for a guy who is heavily favored to win.Just too much power in that division, so easy for shit to go wrong quick.

if werdum can take him down. if not hes getting beat on the feet. he was average af vs tybura and tybura is an awful striker
Werdum will get him down with no problem. Werdum isnt Roy Nelson.

Thanks for posting the actual bet slip. I was afraid it would be another bullshit thread.

Too much money to bet but if you can spare so much... Good luck anyway!

Solid bet. Werdum loses to power punchers. Volkav is not one. 19/20 handicappers I think are pretty solid, picked Werdum by decision or submission. Probably a winner. Not the best valued or surest bet ever, but you’ve got a very good chance of winning.

How does the process work? What info do you give them for you to get the payout?

Do they wire it to you or send a check?

Can you use paypal as form of payment and payout?
You can wire your moneyback with bitcoin or check. I just put it in put it back in my credit card.

Attachments

• 39AEAB33-99D1-44A3-B805-0F62AE151301.png
    39AEAB33-99D1-44A3-B805-0F62AE151301.png
    466.9 KB · Views: 137
I can’t do that. I got two bets on Volkov. Sorry buddy but go Alexander Volkov!!!!! I hope you lose!
Wheres your bet slip ? Or your all mouth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back