PVZ farts live on Ariel's show (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was her audio bro but thx.

RkfZ.gif

Sooo, I'm a serial killer because I don't want to eat an asshole? That's really weird logic man.... like really fucking ultra liberal weird.

The fact that u associate everything in life down to ass eating as a result of either liberal or conservative beliefs confirms every initial suspicion about your creepy ass. #LockHerUp #TossHerSalad #HIVisFakeNews #PussyIsForFags #Sad

just the 6'3" fart sniffers who are all jacked and could easily beat Mighty Mouse with no training because they post on sherdog bro!

TS, you have redeemed yourself from being a Conor nuthugger shit poster with this thread.

Thanks for that Mr Bang. I hate to use words incorrectly and welcome being corrected when I'm wrong. I did notice, however, that the second meaning of the word there drastically opens up the potential usage of the word.

I pointed it out because of the all too common misuse/misunderstanding of that word.

Everyone has their own particular sexual interests, but the vast majority of people do NOT require said interests in order to get off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back