Media PVZ gushes about Conor in new interview

Still haven't read the interview ffs.

i never liked any my sisters friends, but i do love a butterface milk truck.
<{jackyeah}>

646de694e0c24fb4c873b532a2a43e95.jpg

With Conor, people have either mixed feelings; they either love him or they hate him and that’s why he’s a genius. He made himself notorious… There are a lot of UFC fighters who have way more wins than him but he was so intelligent, he was able to brand himself the way he did. He made the media work for him rather than him work for the media.

DljIMzEUwAAkLsc.jpg

https://www.balls.ie/mma/paige-vanzant-interview-400862

all that media stuff won't matter, if you don't win the fights...conor has won most of this fights...he avenged 1 loss...then he lossed after being out for 2 years...he clearly wasn't himself in that fight...

On a second look, her implants aren’t really that good.

Yup.

He ruined her.

Fake body parts are fucking disgusting.

But, to each their own.
Couldn't agree more. Women are narcissistic though and need the attention from the "Bro" crowd who don't care about real or fake, just "titties"....

I am not a fan of the new breast. She went from friend's cute sister vibe to milk truck with not so good face.
It’s the same face lol. I actually think she looks better because her now large boobs draw attention away from her sorta large forehead. It doesn’t seem as big anymore lol

Are there any wrestlers you actually like D-1 wrestler?

Couldn't agree more. Women are narcissistic though and need the attention from the "Bro" crowd who don't care about real or fake, just "titties"....
Can confirm. I am a bro, and I often derive pleasure from giving narcissistic women some much-craved attention.

In the last 10 minutes this thread went from less than average to milk truck good.

Back