PVZ vs Mackenzie Dern HAS to be next. Right?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like myself, the majority here can’t stand amateur level MMA (WMMA) clouding up PPV main cards or any cards in general.

However, we appear to be stuck with it. The least WME can do is put together the best looking(literally) woman fights. Dern needs to move up to 125lbs eventually anyway...Strike while the iron is hot.

52046874-0139-45CF-AFF3-827B598B8A7B.jpeg 7058A3E7-DA43-40E3-ADB4-050B22566AEA.jpeg
vs.67C9B4DD-32C1-4875-AF00-96A6E5A47C24.jpeg 6B40D18F-0BF4-4D4D-968D-5FF9204CEE6D.png

Thoughts?

In before triggered shertards start preaching about alpha/beta nonsense

If you put their two faces together they would have normal set eyes.

If you put their two faces together they would have normal set eyes.
Damn he right. PVZ eyes too close together whilst Dern looks like that sloth from ice age in terms of the eyes.

Would bang both. I’m all for it.

There's nothing in mma/the UFC that "has to be".

After PVZ's heartrending tale of being sexually assaulted I would think the brass would toss her a gimme fight as a feel-good story.

Dern seems committed to 115 (for better or worse) so I doubt we'll see this matchup anyway.

There's nothing in mma/the UFC that "has to be" beside CM Punk and Mackenzie Dern.

d-1-jpg.382065

Indeed.

Last edited:
Dern vs Cyborg, she could make that weight.

Like myself, the majority here can’t stand amateur level MMA (WMMA) clouding up PPV main cards or any cards in general.

However, we appear to be stuck with it. The least WME can do is put together the best looking(literally) woman fights. Dern needs to move up to 125lbs eventually anyway...Strike while the iron is hot.

View attachment 382057 View attachment 382059
vs.View attachment 382061 View attachment 382063

Thoughts?

Damn, PVZ looks good af in those pics.

View attachment 382057 View attachment 382059
vs.View attachment 382061 View attachment 382063

Thoughts?

A tribute to this fantasy match-up...

wbkoEyU.jpg
b539f64be868241a69bb.jpg
D 1.jpg
Page.jpg

Last edited:
I am all for a Hottie vs a Hottie............

put DIRTY in front of my name ..

i was against dern for weight failures
but i'll root against fake titties every time

Dern does not need to move to 125. She is fat. She needs to fix that. And that's not body shaming, that's an evaluation of a professional athlete that isn't putting in the proper effort.

Dern's ground game is levels above PVZ and I don't see PVZ stopping Dern from taking her down

Yeah, give Dern an easy submission victory

Dern is pudgy at sw, at fly she's gonna be a fat ass.

Back