PVZ vs Mackenzie Dern HAS to be next. Right?

Dern should shave her head for charity to taunt PVZ

eh, dern is only pretty on very specific angles (or edited photos)

Don't you just love when you read through a few posts and then just get caught up liking the pics and not reading any of the text?

Oh, Dern would snag and bag PVZ, yea that...

Paige accepted fights against Rose and Waterson, thinking she could beat them. She's delusional. I could easily see her accepting a fight against Dern.

I personally can't wait for her future weigh-ins, It'll be funny to see her body skinny yet her boobs still huge like Meisha Tate.

036_Holly_Holm_and_Miesha_Tate.0.jpg
But she turned down fighting Shevchenko. And Dern's strength is her weakness. They're both in MMA for the same reasons (fame), which is why I don't think the fight will happen.

I’d watch them fight to the Ultimate Surrender

Dern vs Suarez would be wonderful at 115.

If Dern stays at 123 then PVZ is the fight

PVZ needs a win, the UFC can't risk having her lose 3 in a row. Dern would submit her in Round 1. They need to give her an Amanda Cooper level can to get her a W and keep some marketability.
Cooper would beat Paige.

After PVZ's heartrending tale of being sexually assaulted I would think the brass would toss her a gimme fight as a feel-good story.

Dern seems committed to 115 (for better or worse) so I doubt we'll see this matchup anyway.
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

mackenzie at least has bjj elite skills , paige has those photoshooting skills so it would be a good fight lol

I’d like to call into question her commitment to the 115 weight category. I honestly don’t know if she’s actually made 115 yet or not.
You're confusing her commitment to the weight class with her commitment to eating.

Back