PWD 138: WrestleMania XXX....It's Time!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he might have been legit hurt since Batista was just standing around like "oh shit."

Hardly seen Daniel Bryant wrestle but it's easy to see he deserves to be the face of the WWE. I'll tune in tomorrow.

Well shit, I was wrong. That was great.

They did it right. What a really good year... Congrats to the folks who work on the shows and put it on.

I really enjoyed this card. The opener was great as it featured the guy I liked the most as a kid and the guy I liked the most as a teenager when I started watching again. HHH/Bryan was really good. Cesaro winning the battle royal was a nice surprise and the way he did it was awesome. The Shield looking so dominant was nice, and was the right call. Cena/Bray was a very good match, despite the shit finish. Taker/Brock was well on its way to being one of the most forgettable Undertaker WM matches only to wind up being the most memorable of all. The Divas didn't stink up the joint nearly as badly as I thought they would, and the finish was cute. And the main event was good, told/continued a very good story, and had a very good finish that saw the culmination of a storyline that the WWE actually let play out over a number of months instead of the usual short-attention-plan-booking.

Vast improvement over last years. It was very well done.

The Taker thing will be much debated which of course means it worked...as others have said the match itself was relatively lackluster compared to some of his other mania matches but that shocker ending was really crazy.

Bryan is the other huge story of the show. Awesome stuff. That was such an effective payoff to the storyline from summerslam to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back