PWD 161: Is WWE/Wrestling dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
merlin.jpg
evel-knievel-stunt-cycle.jpg

I've got one of these bad boys 2 feet away from me right now...

TEMPLATE%20hh%20coleco%20quarterback%20console%20front%20EX%20blue%20buttons.JPG

I wonder if reality shows like TUF pull from WWE audience? There's limited drama, and violence....

I'm surprised they haven't done another season of Tough Enough. It's been over 3 years.

Oh wow, I got the 1000th post. That was not intentional (but I do feel kind of awesome).

Regardless, I surrender the right to create the new thread to whoever hits 1008.

Oh wow, I got the 1000th post. That was not intentional (but I do feel kind of awesome).

Regardless, I surrender the right to create the new thread to whoever hits 1008.

That would be you

Sorry for being late to the show here, but any news on Kenta? I know he is going to NXT -- when is his first match going to be?

What about Kevin Steen? I am so psyched. If WWE gets both of these guys onto TV and CM Punk and/or Daniel Bryan can come back, that will be an incredible fusion of life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, as someone who born in the early 90s and growing up through the 00s, i have no nostalgia goggles to "preach" about how 90s and 00s shits were better. It wasn't. We are just literally get ourselves high by thinking about the "good ol' day" in our head.

th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back