PWD 166: Bone Cold Works the Marks Better Than Anyone Else

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only a three hour show. Is that enough time for Nash to get to the ring?

He'll turn up on one of those tanks that grossly obese and other lazy people use. Get a fucking wheelchair.

tna is selling pieces of the table bubba ray ass went through while holding dixie for 200.00
they also started cancelling events in september

Scott Hall will return tonight and you all will mark like 6 year old girls

What type of noob marks out for Scott Hall

I'll be at RAW tonight.

Butt in seat.

Scott was just keeping kayfabe. He's the bad guy after all :p

This morning I was leaving work and I had this WWF backpack with me and my nephew's friend (they are 8) told me 'hey you too like wrestling? I am a big fan too'. I asked him who his favourite wrestler was expecting a John Cena or Mysterio response and he indeed said Rey Mysterio. Kids are so predictable.

This morning I was leaving work and I had this WWF backpack with me and my nephew's friend (they are 8) told me 'hey you too like wrestling? I am a big fan too'. I asked him who his favourite wrestler was expecting a John Cena or Mysterio response and he indeed said Rey Mysterio. Kids are so predictable.

We met some friends of my wife's and their kids at the park about a month ago and somehow wrestling came up. When my wife said we went to Extreme Rules the 7-year-old just about shit himself with jealousy.

Making small children angry with jealousy
Is there anything sweeter?

Scott Hall at a Birthday celebration, I hope there's no alcohol...

Gonna be cool seeing Hall and Hogan for the first time live.

can't leave out nash :cool:

Saw Nash at my first live event I think in 03 when he was feuding with Trips. He won the World Heavyweight Championship but then it was revoked ;p

I'm at work so Jobber can make the thread

thanks but i don't make threads
next post gets it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back