PWD 183: Johnny Ace LOOMS

We should make "Wasteland Wrestling" jackets, and give them out to wrestlers who have truly earned them through their dedication to the SPORT of wrestling, both in the ring and outside of it ... or who have indicated that they will take a photo of them wearing said jacket and post it to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/etc. Either/or.

We should make "Wasteland Wrestling" jackets, and give them out to wrestlers who have truly earned them through their dedication to the SPORT of wrestling, both in the ring and outside of it ... or who have indicated that they will take a photo of them wearing said jacket and post it to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/etc. Either/or.

johnson-celebration.jpg

Don't care who has what staph infection or MRSA, none can compare to what Zombie Prophet posted. What has been seen cannot be unseen...

Like MM2 said, Zombie Prophet's was the grossest looking. Ate through the bone.

Randleman's is gnarly as fuck. ZP's made it all the way to the bone, that's the part that got me.

To be fair, Triple H did take that death drop from Stinger. I just don't know what value can come out of a Sting vs Triple H feud anymore.

Merchandise sales. :cool:

Triple H just wants to be in everything. He headlined so many Wrestlemanias and all the ones he won in were forgettable.

Rock should have won WM 2000. Triple H and Orton put everyone to sleep at 25. What a shitty match.

WM25 was dog shit. The finish at Backlash 2000 should have been the finish for Wrestlemania. Arguably the biggest pop ever.

I hope that RAW is good tonight.

WM25 was dog shit. The finish at Backlash 2000 should have been the finish for Wrestlemania. Arguably the biggest pop ever.

Michaels/Taker was good. I even liked the Cena match. Triple H is selfish. And he sucks in ring so it doesn't work out. Good mic skills though.

Back